Im Sick Of This

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 3757331
    avenwav : Fri 24th Jun 2022 : 1 month ago

I really cant understand why 1/4 of the loops that i try to upload are sent me back because of "layering sounds", bitch is u fr? Its the main focus of melodies and loops to layer different sound, ffs why u keep doing this its so trash.

2. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 24th Jun 2022 : 1 month ago

So, what do you expect to happen with this little tantrum? I mean, if the square peg doesn't fit in the round hole, do you keep trying to force it, and then get mad at the peg? If you want your loops to be accepted, follow the sites requirements. Pretty simple, really.

3. 3757331

Wtf are you on? ofc i modify my loops to fit in but i still feel its a bs system that doesnt work properly, bc if i follow what they say and still get sent my loop back something is wrong.
    And OFC renting on this is necessary. If there is a problem and u dont talk about it (even if u cant change it) it will never be fixed (core concept of Twitter and forums in general xd)

4. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 24th Jun 2022 : 1 month ago

There's a difference between "talking about it" and calling people a "bitch" and "trash" and expecting change.
    If you can't figure out what the problem is, go to the source. Send a message to Shan, (that's the guy who runs the place. You know, they guy you called a bitch), and ask for clarification. Just click on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page under Help & Info. He will tell you what's wrong, and what you need to do differently. If after that, you still aren't happy with it, well...that's all you, cupcake.

5. 3757331

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. 5551608
    Cyberflares : Fri 24th Jun 2022 : 1 month ago

Cupcake haha quality oh dear must be one of these days must be something in the air or was that a phil collins song :)

7. 231850
    Diskonnect : Fri 24th Jun 2022 : 1 month ago

what do you mean by layering? Like multiple instruments all playing different parts in one loop? or just the actual sound being layered to make it bigger? If its the former then personally i would prefer to work with the separate stems of each sound and mix and match as i please in my own productions and im sure its the same for many more. But i guess everyone works differently...

8. 3757331

What i mean but that are actual components of the melody that are detected as "layering", i can see your point tho, by now ill try to actually do simple melodies and let "layers" outside or in different loops, maybe i will go toward more the definition of "publishable loop" for looperman, ty for ur comment

9. 4597371
    MrAxel : Sat 2nd Jul 2022 : 1 month ago

I have used an arpeggiated delay on my loops and I get accused of layering. How can anyone post loops in the Dub genre without being struck down as layering? Really Jamaican Dub uses delays. Oh well!

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.