https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2807622?hl=en
    start here mate!

3. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 10 months ago

Thanks, Doc.
    I really appreciated it.

4. 614554
    Mykael : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 10 months ago

I would also contact her directly via YouTube and request that she cease and desist from selling and promoting the album on any platform where it exists, and threaten to launch a lawsuit if she doesn't take action
    . That might be enough to incite a bit of fear in her to the point where she will take down the music from wherever it exists.

5. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 10 months ago

Thanks for that Mykael
    Please check this site it might be some of your music there.
    https://open.spotify.com/track/6JQ6VJkNjTC32HyNrhAC0v

6. 5222259
    01gosho : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 10 months ago

i dont get it? which one are you?

7. 614554
    Mykael : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

Thankfully, I don't see any of my music there.

8. 756342
    tomplets : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

I'm confused. I see a make-up artist named Jesse Gadbsy which has no music uploaded. And then I see Topic: Jessie Gadsby, which isn't an account but probably generated from YouTube music. Who stole your music?

9. 4905820
    Unknown User : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

exactly what I was going to ask, tomplets. DijamMusic, can you please just briefly explain everything that happened so we can help you? are you saying this peson stole a song you have made, if so, where did you upload this song? can you provide a link? or are you saying this person used a loop you uploaded to looperman to make that song?

10. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

Hi, thc303 thanks for that mate.
    I only upload on LM and nowhere else.
    This person stole ten of my tracks which wear in my profile in LM she changed the original names of the tracks and uploaded them to youtube Apple and other places.
    All of the music on the link below is my tracks with the fake names.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jessie+Gadsby
    However, since I've learned that there is a big website that all thieves contribute to selling all the stolen music on that site link below
    https://open.spotify.com/track/6JQ6VJkNjTC32HyNrhAC0v
    Thank you.

11. 5222259
    01gosho : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

wait so you're haitimusic or no? i dont understand the big website part either...?

12. 1118982

No man. I'm Dijam Music mate.
    Those two web sites are the thieves.

13. 4905820

ok, this Hatimusic page really seems shady. I've seen some cases like this before where people steal ambient/electronic music from smaller and unknown artists and upload to spotify. do you have the link to the original songs you uploaded? that's the only way you can prove you're the original author when contacting streaming platforms to take action.

14. 1118982

Thanks, mate.
    Yes, all the music is on my profile with the publish dates.
    However, they are with the original names.

15. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

thc is right Dijam. Send them a link to your musoc on LM. I had the same thing happen a few years ago & found my music on several sites for sale & downloadable free on FMRadio.I never make anything downloadable any more but happy to send a copy to any trusted music friends.

16. 1118982
  17. 1118982

Thanks for that Master Ed.

18. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

PS: if you are a member of any of the professional associations you may be able to register tracks for free with them so you can just refer to your membership number when you communicate with YouTube etc. I have been with BMI for many years. I register very few tracks but I have where offers to monitorize have been made.

19. 1118982

Thanks Ed.
    Unfortunately no as you know I was only doing it for the love of music, not monetary.

20. 4905820

you should also email AWAL Digital since this person is distributing your music through them and they might solve your issue quicker. I sugest you provide them with the links to your original songs on LM and on Hatimusic's page, explain everything to them asking what can be done about it and I'm sure they'll remove it from all streaming platforms. LM won't let me post their email adress but you can find it at the bottom of this page: https://www.awal.com/company

21. 1118982

Thanks for that mate.
    I have written to them last night but as of yet no response.

22. 1553231
    randyrandomson : Thu 3rd Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

It may take a while. Hope everything gets sorted out soon!

23. 1118982

Thanks, mate.
    I hope so too.

24. 847669
    EricMilligan : Fri 4th Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

I am shocked and astounded at this blatant theft of your work, Dijam. I guess I'm naive about how things work in the real world these days. I'm sure that AWAL Digital, which is owned by Sony, will get your music removed and I suspect they will blacklist this person. I'm embarrassed to see that she's apparently Canadian.

I checked and your tracks are also posted on Apple Music, so I expect they are on Spotify any maybe Tidal.

I'm curious. How did you discover that your stuff was stolen? The chances of running across one of your tracks randomly on Youtube seems astronomically remote, particularly if this person changed the name of the track.

I kind of doubt anybody would bother stealing any of my LM tracks, but it would be interesting to check. I have no idea how to do it, though. Like you, I only post to LM and I do music entirely for fun.

Eric

25. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Fri 4th Feb 2022 : 9 months ago

Hey Eric.
    Nice to have you back mate.
    I hope all is well with you.
    I was searching for instruction for a strong glue and accidentally stumble into her website when I saw the cover I thought let me check what the music is like when I've heard it I nearly fell off my chair.
    The rest is history mate.
    Thanks, my friend.

Posts 1 - 25 of 31

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.