Want To Have Fun And Collab

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 1929922
    Alabafruit : Tue 18th Jan 2022 : 4 months ago

I'm bored with my own stuff.

But I have one kinda anxiety.. its collaboration with other people. I have a very musically Family but But I have always avoided doing something with others

I don't mean to say that I have never tried to work with someone but The dude wanted some generic Trap stuff... it didn't workout so I abandoned the idea at all.

I can't do trap or anything like that. But I'm open to everything and ready to learn something new (just don't know if its a problem.) My stuff is more lofi boom bap, synth-ish stuff or ambient or whatever Just check my Loops and my SoundCloud if you want an Idea what I can do.

I just want to prove to myself that working with others can be fun. So if you want something really serious ( release something or so) then this is probably not for you.

I have no idea how it will work. I have Fl and last we used Dropbox to share the whole thing with each other. We would have to clarify a lot of things because I didnt do it in a long time.

To get in contact please use Looperman, my email which is on my Looperman profile or Soundcloud.

I also ask for your patience if I am being silly or not understanding something. I don't want this to be a disaster and I'll go back to my shell and never try again.

...Man that sounds fun :/

2. 3440360
    FrenchSummerBreeze : Wed 19th Jan 2022 : 4 months ago

Hi
    Can I help you?
    https://youtu.be/XNGbiYkBLUE

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.