My First Forum Thread

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 5280431
    ProdOsmond2002 : Sun 5th Dec 2021 : 5 months ago

Hello fellow Looperman users.
    I am new around here. I started this thread for other users to speak on and so I can get an idea of what using this site is generally like and what sort of thing I can be doing on here instead of just posting and downloading loops.

If you want to check out my work other than my loops you can find it on my youtube channel which is Tom Osmond. I don't have a soundcloud because I had too many scammers and bots messaging me on there (I don't know if anyone else has had the same experience) I might start one in the future depending on if they manage to get all that sorted out.

2. 4588800
    aightchris : Sun 5th Dec 2021 : 5 months ago

Welcome :)

3. 5221544
    AtticElla : Thu 9th Dec 2021 : 5 months ago

Welcome Tom. Unfortunately Soundcloud is still riddled with bots and people wanting you to buy their 'promotion' services.

Other than posting and downloading loops you can also upload your full tracks just like on soundcloud. You can even 'feature' your tracks so they go to the front page. When you comment on someone else's track, your song goes on this page. Not sure if you already know this. That's about it.

4. 3575071
    BraskoSama : Fri 10th Dec 2021 : 5 months ago

Welcome to the site mate, for that SoundCloud, the best way around it is just ignoring such users, they wont help u in any way, so ignoring them is just the best way aroun

5. 2477700
    DeWizDidThis : Sat 11th Dec 2021 : 5 months ago

Sup Tom, welcome to the site, lets work together sometime! Can you provide a link to your Youtube?

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.