Looking For Rappers And Producers To Work With

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1744206
    ouhcosmo : Tue 30th Nov 2021 : 1 month ago

Hello all!

I'm currently in a bit of a rut. I've come to the point where I feel like I need new inspiration and motivation. I'm definitely hitting that mark where I am staying inside my comfort zone and remaking similar beats over and over again. I feel like I haven't had enough chances to work with others and gain new insight and techniques.

I'm not saying that I'm a bad or unmotivated producer, in fact, I'm quite proud of my work, but I would love to get the chance to have more friends or acquaintances to help develop and grow my capabilities as a producer.

If you are a rapper or producer, I would love to collaborate and see my potential evolve through others and vice versa. The primary genres I tend to gravitate towards are the trap genre as well as R&B. But I am also open to expanding my palet and dipping my feet in new waters, so any genre will be suitable to collaborate on.

Let's help each other grow! Feel free to drop your socials so I can check out your work!

Cheers,
    ouhcosmo

2. 3221220
    tayemar : Tue 30th Nov 2021 : 1 month ago

Hey I'm a producer if you want to collab then I'm totally down.

3. 1414820
    kyleoashu : Tue 30th Nov 2021 : 1 month ago

Hey! Are you still looking for a producer? I've been making beats every day I can to get better so I'd love to link if you're interested in a collab.

4. 4936259
    lioriz : Wed 1st Dec 2021 : 1 month ago

I'm in a very similar situation to yours and looking for someone to work with
    So feel free to write to me and this is my Instagram lioriz05

5. 3067188
    Eswa : Thu 2nd Dec 2021 : 1 month ago

I'm an artist, I'll leave a link to some of my songs, let me know if we could collab m.youtube.com/watch?v=8falVwTcWfY

6. 4375312
    AbdoulieMadeThat : Thu 2nd Dec 2021 : 1 month ago

I am a producer down to collab. Check out some of my stuff if you have the chance
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJkLdaUVEb6HTuVEDzKrIEg/videos

7. 4986436
    NastysTaken : Wed 15th Dec 2021 : 1 month ago

im a producer and im also down to collab!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llZyD5WpHYU&t=3s

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums