If You Have Vocals On Here Check There Not Being Sold Here L

Posts 1 - 25 of 45
  1. 4934360
    Unknown User : Sun 31st Oct 2021 : 6 months ago

We put vocals on here so that people can use them for free even though it costs us a lot of time and money writing, producing finding good singers. And im sure this isn't intention by the company but they are selling our vocals and many of yours

https://www.voclio.com/artist/aapofficial

2. 2191535
    BananaLu : Sun 31st Oct 2021 : 6 months ago

they know how to make money without any effort. Im impressed. But feeling bad for the artist who wanted to share free.

3. 4934360

if you read the terms and conditions your not allowed to re-sell other people work.

4. 4934360

@BananaLu he is selling liceneses to people for songs that belong to him thats va seious copyright issue.

5. 4934360

*that dont belong to him.

6. 2306100
    dean9211 : Sun 31st Oct 2021 : 6 months ago

@voxybox hope you got a good Lawyer.
    If your Vocals are CC3.0 they will need to shut down their whole Business / Will get Sued for such largely Amounts of Money for every Purchase someone has made.
    Wishing you good luck and much Strength on this one , thanks for Providing free stuff for other People!

7. 4934360

thanks for the comment @dean9211. This companies response was you shouldn't have labelled as free for commercial use! i have explained the difference and said that does not include re-selling peoples work. If you take a look at their songs list they have hundred of vocals and some are from artists on here which he is selling on 4 different sites. He still hasnt taken them off. i thought maybe he didnt understand how it works. But he knows about copyright and talks about it on his website. He knows exactly what his doing. We make sure we get a signed document from every vocalist hired. But this man selling a copyright to producers that deosnt belong to him. thanks for the comment! xx

8. 1259162
    Wontolla : Sun 31st Oct 2021 : 6 months ago

From Looperman's own terms of use (COPYRIGHT AND USE OF ACAPELLAS):

"You may NOT re-distribute any material from the acapellas section of looperman.com as is either for free or commercially on any other web site, free content website, sample cd, cover mount disk, ap, game, software on any other web site or any other format or medium without the prior consent of the original creator of the file.. For example you cant take the acapellas listed here and offer them on your own site."

I think that's pretty clear. This is illegal.

9. 4934360

I dont think it will be the first time his been sued by the looks of a quick google search of his name

10. 4921914
    TomGee74 : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

Well spotted Voxy, quite a despicable thing to do considering that group claim to be looking out for interests of its prize winners? Is AAP part of looperman? Do the people in the competitions even know other people are making music with their acapellas? All a bit sinister imo. Is there an active site moderator?

11. 1041668
    wikkid : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

You can contact Looperman directly by using this link:
    https://www.looperman.com/help

Please speak up and contact him so that he knows what's going on.

Hope this helps.

12. 1553231
    randyrandomson : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

@TomGee74 - considering that someone has to manually approve loops, yes I'd bank that someone will find out sooner or later

13. 4934360
    Unknown User : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

Thanks for the reply Tom.

I dont believe they are part of looperman. However, I know that if It was a genuine mistake after I told him he could easily have removed our vocals but he never. He still hasn't because I believe he wants to profit from them. He is not a producer or musician of any sort. It costs time and money for people to put samples together. And this guy is selling 179 of them on one of the sites he uploads to. all im saying is google this mans name who own this site x

14. 4934360

p.s tomgee74 get in touch if like. I can relate to your profile feel free to reach out anytime x

15. 5175313
    Raven80 : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

If your vocals are under copyright like me you should present it to the company. Places have took mine down upon request or when reported finally.

16. 4934360

the thing is these sites arent rushign to take them down and im not sure they will. because they are eanrning money from him. he wont take down either . x

17. 4934360

if you can help us out report this man on here please for selling this sites vocals with there contact email on vocalic webpage

he refuses to take down and he has blocked my messages.

18. 5175313
    Raven80 : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

voxybox I never had that happen.
    I would recommend then reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

19. 4934360
  20. 4934360

Here are his sites above. seen as he refuses to take down.

Here is some information in which some online have accused him and sued him for. different scams

https://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk/blog/ajay-ahuja-has-been-successfully-sued/

this is the man here his name is all over the internet for property scams been investigated by tv news. he is a millionaire stealing from small time artists. https://aapofficial.com/acapellas-wanted/

21. 1553231
    randyrandomson : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

Some of the acapellas that AAP is selling are marked as free commercial and noncommercial use on Looperman.

For example, Jack MacRath's acapella he titled Business:
    https://www.voclio.com/vocal-track/1638https://www.looperman.com/acapellas/detail/17951/business-vocal-120bpm-dance-acapella

22. 4934360

@randyrandomsom yes your correct they all are marked free for commercial and non commercial that DOESNT mean you can sell them

23. 2444107
    kaboominb : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

Wow, what a douchey thing to do. Hope this gets resolved.

24. 4934360

nah he blocked me and hasnt taken them off. ALong with others he is selling on here. I wouldnt mind if it was a genuine mistake but this guy knows what he doing, he tlaks al about copyrigth on his webpage. in the meantime he is an article/photo of him next to his 2 bentleys and massive house. https://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/dec/12/buy-to-let-landlords-struggling-tax-increases?fbclid=IwAR2x6SORk6fcfKwbUYtMta33vDd7eZ--9DUpjZ6bsjyebrWtvmhoL5mDxi8 no-one shuold let this guy immorally make money off their art

25. 2444107
    kaboominb : Mon 1st Nov 2021 : 6 months ago

Wow, that's immoral as hell. Surely karma will come around the corner and bite his ass..

Posts 1 - 25 of 45

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.