Claim Your FREE Waves LOFI SPACE Plugin - Black Friday 2021

Curious What People Do With Downloads

Posts 1 - 13 of 13
  1. 3480533
    BazNY845 : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

i am curious,some of my loops have 180,190,200 plus people download them with no-one sending results of the tracks they have used the loop on,is this normal,what do people do with the loops..lol..

2. 4713123
    Seamusg16 : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

tbh i download and forget where i got a loop, hard to backtrace it after it's been sitting on my laptop for a couple months and i release a song

3. 3480533

cheers, Seamus..that makes sense

4. 3480533

you have a soundcloud page Seamus?

5. 5001425
    distr4ckproductions : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

I’ve downloaded a lot of loops that I’ve made into full beats just to delete them or never do anything with them

6. 5001425

my trash folder has 39 right now

7. 5001425

So yeah I think it’s normal (sorry for so many separate posts I’m new here)

8. 4713123
    Seamusg16 : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

@BazNY845 yes bro my soundcloud is @officialfamousseamus i am a rapper from NY i use a lot of looperman material. I love this website

9. 4791447
    JeanMk : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

I upload drill melodys that have 200-700 downloads but I only recieve 1-2 Beats. Its normal because most people dont finish their beats

10. 939537
    DesignatedHitta : Thu 28th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

Loops will probably sit on my hard drive for some time, until I get around to using them.. Kind of a little piece of you in my iTunes, but I always back trace and reference so long as you still have a Looperman account ^

11. 3480533
    BazNY845 : Fri 29th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

cheers everyone

12. 1929922
    Alabafruit : Sat 30th Oct 2021 : 4 weeks ago

At the early stage I just downloaded a bunch of Loops from Looperman and made entire Tracks from the,... for me it was like a sampler with endless Loops and endless possibilities :)

When I got better with Melody, Chords and other stuff (still not stratified with my skill btw) I just used them as Song starters and inspiration and a Vibe you know.

At some point I stopped using Looperman Lopps at all. I try to remake stuff that I like from Looperman. Like Drum Sounds, Basslines and Melodies and stuf. I evenn comment just to ask what vst they used.

Sorry for the long answer but when I started uploading my own Loops the same Question would bug the f out of me... I was like dude just comment a soundcloud or YouTube link or something and I will be the luckiest dude ever xD.

The Problem with Looperman (well its not exactly Loopermans fault) is that you can rename the Loops to whatever you want when you download them so the creator is not even mentioned. See the Problem? Like everyone you downloaded a bunch of them. now try to remember from which creator you got the Loop from. For most people it is just too much effort. Especially because there are no consequences. Its Royalty Free after all.

My Loops have been downloaded thousands of times and I'm always happy to receive a SoundCloud or YouTube or even Spotify Link. Its also a problem that the most of my Loops are Drum Loops. Chop them, throw some effects on them and and you will forget at all that you used a Loop.

Just wait and the comments with the links will come. But don't expect too much. Most will not leave a comment even if they release a song with it. That's just the way it is. Eventually you won't care. At least it's like that for me.

You should have seen my reaction as my buddy showed me a Chukki Beat he was digging (note that he was not a rapper he just liked the beat) and the Beat had a Bell loop of mine in it. I laughed my a-- off and and my friend couldn't believe it till I showed him the Looperman Loop.

13. 3480533
    BazNY845 : Sat 30th Oct 2021 : 4 weeks ago

cheers Alabafruit

Posts 1 - 13 of 13

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums