Loopcloud - Black Friday 2021 Biggest Ever Deal

Aca-pela Looking For A Trendy Top 40 Professional Producer

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 5175313
    Raven80 : Wed 20th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

I got the song In This World the last upload I uploaded today. It took me 6 days and 2-4 hours a day to record it until I got a fairly decent take.
    I need someone who can look at my description and take it from there! I like Katy Perry, Christina Aguilera feeling to this. It could use manipulation, dress up, volume raised, equalization, little FX effects, or something of expensive high profession like this. https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/auto-tune-vs-melodyne

2. 730222
    beatsandloops : Wed 20th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

Have you tried Blues? i find that your voice would suit blues music very well, and it's the basic root all popular music after all, i like your voice.

3. 847669
    EricMilligan : Thu 21st Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

Well, Raven80. It seems that it is we Canadians (beatsandloops is from Montreal) that are first to respond to your forum post.

I'm definitely NOT a "trendy top 40 producer". Just somebody who like making music for the fun of it. And, I'm pretty sure that I'm even older than beatsandloops. But, I've listened to most of your Acapellas and I agree totally with him that your voice seems to have a character that is well-suited to blues. Or jazz. Or, perhaps, a hybrid of blues/jazz delivery with a pop flavoured arrangement?

Anyway, I've started fiddling around with your "World" acapella. More of a jazz treatment, but with a pop beat driving it. I normalized the audio file so the level is much better. Recording is quite clean, so that processing didn't bring up background noise.

I've been applying some autotune, but am not happy with the result yet. It's warbling too much for my taste. May try another plugin to see if I can get better results.

Hopefully, other Looperman members who are better at producing the kind of pop tracks you want will have a run at your acapella. It is always interesting to hear how different producers take things in entirely different directions. :)

4. 847669
    EricMilligan : Thu 21st Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

Oh, I forgot to mention. I think the key is E flat major. I've got a basic chord progression going that starts with Eb7 - F7 - Fmin7 - Eb7. Seems to work OK.

5. 5175313
    Raven80 : Sun 24th Oct 2021 : 1 month ago

Hey EricMilligan and beatsloops I won't bend for blues but I see myself as making it as Top40 Pop. Look at Christina Aguilera.
    I see myself as that and know not all Top 40 as you say is junk.
    I like pretty much trendy mainstream music and some old.

6. 5175313

Guys I'm looking for professionals to make my first Top 40 Pop, RNB and Hip Hop. I've worked over many years for this and just know I deserve it and will earn it.
    Have you heard my Get Your Girls? It's very RNB and Hip Hop!

7. 5175313

Very much so EricMillian if by all means a touch of RNB and Pop I think would fit. Thank you all for your compliments!

8. 5175313

I love Top 40 Pop/R&B and Hip Hop and know this is my genre. I'm not looking for amateurs but professional high quality and commercial license use.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums