See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Speed And Pitch Up In Fl Studio

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 4594221
    NeobatBeats : Sat 18th Sep 2021 : 1 month ago

Hello I'm making a beat and want the intro to be slow and low pitched and speed up, but don't know how to do this. For example in Tell em by Cochise ft snot ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ByY30tfvM ) the intro starts the way I want. If someone could help that would really be appreciated. THanks
    - Neobat Beats

2. 3876155
    JayDusa : Sat 18th Sep 2021 : 4 weeks ago

Might be a plugin that could help, but what you could do is , (1) click the sample you want to do this to .
    (2) Create a automation clip for the ( volume )
    (3) then when the automation clip is created open the automation clip and turn on LFO .
    (4) Turn the speed nob up and play with the other nobs...
    (5)Now right click the speed nod and create automation clip and shape it however fast or slow you want the sample to start/ fade to.
    (6) ALSO to get that spacey reverb effect in the beginning. create an automation clip with reverb in the beginning intro until the beat drop then it cuts off......Hope I helped

3. 1547231
    Lek : Sat 18th Sep 2021 : 4 weeks ago

In Reaper you can add a tempo and pitch envelope to an individual track and then just add your points in to raise/lower the tempo/pitch to whatever values you like. I’d be amazed if FL doesn’t have something similar.

4. 2409402
    Magscorch : Mon 20th Sep 2021 : 4 weeks ago

Use an automation clip to control your tempo (right click on the BPM and select automation clip), go into the wrench icon on the plugin and right click on the pitch slider and create an automation clip for that as well.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums