Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Remix My 90s Influenced Dance Record For Release On Remix EP

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2616627
    iamrobertoconnor : Fri 9th Jul 2021 : 2 months ago

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted, but since 2018 I have released nine singles and have transitioned from making country influenced pop music to electronic dance music. I released my album 'Transcendence' in February this year and have worked with lots of producers on remixes for the five singles from the records, and received some great reviews and had a lot of fun with the whole thing.

I've now moved on to a new era which taps into the sounds of the '90s and '00s, and my new single "Save You" is an homage to those eras, referencing acts like Chicane and Sash! It was produced by Gareth Shortland (Steps, Will Young) and I am now looking for a few remixes to release within the next month as a remix bundle on Spotify and all streaming/download services.

If you are interested, please check out the track on my profile or on YouTube/Spotify etc and let me know, and I will send you the stems and any relevant details. I previously worked with a couple of remixers on here and have built some good relationships, and hope to do the same again!

Thanks for your time and hopefully speak soon!
    Robert O'Connor
    iamrobertoconnor.com

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums