First Album To Use Track Transitions

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1865188
    KniewHarris : Mon 28th Jun 2021 : 1 year ago

Anybody know the first album to use seamless track transitions on their album (going from track 1 to track 2 etc with no gap in between)??
    My favorite artist, Janet Jackson, does it in all of her studio albums starting at Rhythm Nation 1814 but I know she's not the first. I like to do this in my albums also even though I didn't do it for my album MES but that's alright. I did a quick search on google and nothing came up.

2. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Wed 30th Jun 2021 : 1 year ago

Very common in classical music. So by date it's probably one of the very first pressings ever that meets this criteria if i had to guess.
    Transitions, fades, arranged endings, track spacing etc. It looks to me like that has more to do with fashion of each period and is related to how songs were presented either radio, streaming etc.
    Apparently songs are very short with arranged abrupt endings right now because of short attention spans and mediums like tiktok with limited play times.
    Cool question.
    Got me thinking!
    :)

3. 851137
    crucethus : Fri 9th Jul 2021 : 11 months ago

Judas Priest Nostradamus"does this, I also think Prince Lovesexy is one continuous track (based on the failed Black album release.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.