See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

PRODUCERS COLLABS

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 3636264
    AstonYolow : Sun 6th Jun 2021 : 1 week ago

Hello producers. I'm looking for long-term relationships with producers to cook up. The idea is that you send me loops, I make drums and some sauce to it, or the other way I send you loops and you do the same thing. Easy!

All beats that we make you can sell, if you have some source of income off of beats.

Just wanna make a good community where people can boost their carrier or start off their path on a good wave, and just make some good relationships.

If you're interested, then hit up my IG @astonyolow

Do not send your contact info here, only DM

2. 4921914
    TomGee74 : Sun 6th Jun 2021 : 1 week ago

hi

I dont have IG account

But would be interested to be part of your idea.

I aint really interested in making money but having fun and building relationships sounds great to me, especially where creativity and music is involved.

Is there a reason why this site is not for sharing details?

3. 4921914

Ive been in lalaland for best part of 7 years and I dont really leave my room very often so Im a bit naive in cyberworld, not really streetwise in that sense and maybe ive lost touch with reality in my mental collapse. But now that im getting bit more well in the head I would like to reach out and collaborate. No im not so naive to realise there are wicked people out there but is there a reason that im missing with regard to chatting openly in the forums?

4. 3636264
    AstonYolow : Sun 6th Jun 2021 : 1 week ago

HAHAHA, MAN CHILL OUT

5. 4921914

Not sure I understand?

6. 4889517
    b75 : Wed 9th Jun 2021 : 5 days ago

Hey Aston!

Would you be interested in drill collabs? If so, happy to take the drums on those.

You can check my site for my most recent beats at www.b75.me

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums