See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Amateur Fun

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 4921914
    TomGee74 : Sun 6th Jun 2021 : 3 months ago

I became ill a few years ago which has left me housebound. I reached quite low depths mentally since I was generally too ill to do any of the things I used to do. I got a daw and some software few years ago to fill in the boredom and try finding some purpose in life.

Now im complete amateur and most of my stuff is rotten but it has served a purpose in that it relieves my depression and gives me a buzz to get out of bed again.

Now I reiterate, I know my musical talents are rotten in comparison to most who use the site. But I have some decent software packages including Reaper DAW, Kontakt paid version the bottom tier of Komplete and whole host of vsti and in last 2 years ive become quite ok at navigating the software and creating some tunes, usually from midi sites and ive learned some basic music theory so although i cant actually play real instruments I can draw in midi files that play the virtual instruments.

Now i generally dont have any style but enjoy all creative music

Now if anyone wants help or just a pal to talk about creativity or maybe you just need someone to bounce ideas with or even you need a loop played in a certain instrument then feel free to say hello.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-482955955
    My youtube channel that i use ishttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1DbEYCT3nW48I_FyeOrqg

Now i know my music is pretty average at best but im trying and im motivated and have lotta time on my hands and would like to help someone or have virual buddy wjo needs a mutual help on anything musical

im complete amateur and not interested in money or fame

just fun

But it would be nice to connect with people who know more than me or are interested in music production

I dont really use social media other than this site and youtube so if you have good places to join that sound like something that better fits my wants then feel free to share your thoughts

best wishes Tom

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums