See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Long Overdue Introduction

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 3802998
    Bsauvageau : Sun 2nd May 2021 : 4 months ago

I have been a member of this site for a couple years now and have made a few dozen tracks in that time... Up to this point creating music was just something I did while I was "feelin the vibes". I have played guitar for 22 years, Piano for 10 and started on Fruity Loops 15 years ago. I am not musically trained or anything but know a thing or two. My father always pushed theory but at 8 years old it was boring to me... I have had a lot of people over the years tell me I should do something with my music and after recently coming back to the online world and social media after about a 5 year absence I think its time. I was really inspired by the recent news of my friend Dan Couture being signed for a new label created by the artist Marshmello. I will be contacting all the artists I have used vocals from over the next week.

2. 308224
    theHumps : Sun 2nd May 2021 : 4 months ago

Welcome aboard, lets hear some of your tunes!

Wayne

3. 1839240
    Format : Mon 3rd May 2021 : 4 months ago

Welcome man, now comes the hard part; putting out some music to be critiqued by members and starting the endless journey to becoming a better artist and inspiring others along the way, salute.

4. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Fri 7th May 2021 : 4 months ago

Welcome!
    Go for the gold friend!
    So many great acapellas here for you to dig into and remix.
    I'm with you on theory. Not super interesting to me either, so I'm pretty terrible with it but I don't think it's a big issue with modern music.
    Best of luck!

5. 3802998
    Bsauvageau : Mon 10th May 2021 : 4 months ago

Thanks everyone! been getting some great feedback so far! Not a fan of the 24hr wait between uploads... gonna take a while...

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums