Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Looking For Collabs Or Producer Friends To Create And Share

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 4662101
    ProdNexia : Mon 19th Apr 2021 : 4 weeks ago

Anyone looking for other producers? I only have a few friends who produce, would love to add other trap beat makers. Coprod beats, make songs if you're an artist, share and critique each others work and help each other out and share techniques.

What I do:
    I can do basic mix / mastering
    I consider myself decent at melodies (I have a few on my looperman page)
    Genres and artist types: Trap, Emo Trap, Juice Wrld, lil peep, lil lotus, kennedyxoxo, lil baby, pooh shiesty, really any trap vibe.

Let me know. I got discord which I can exchange through a PM or I can add you if you give me your info!

2. 2928314
    stans57 : Mon 19th Apr 2021 : 4 weeks ago

hey, I’m an upcoming artist and producer. I’m open to various genres of music, so I won’t have a problem making all sorts of beats and melodies. Send me a dm on ig, @5euphxria.

3. 4538822
    prodstardust : Tue 20th Apr 2021 : 4 weeks ago

Heya, i'm a producer who's started out a couple months ago. I got a soundcloud, yt and instagram- all under the same name @prod.stardust. I tend to only work with my own music style, but I'm open to diversity and will try my best to work on different styles if that's what you're aiming for. If you feel as if my work isn't suited to you, then that's okay. feel free to shoot me a message, best of luck :)

4. 2609933
    TavariusJ : Wed 21st Apr 2021 : 3 weeks ago

Hey, I’m also a producer looking for other producers and artists. I mainly do trap and hip hop but have been looking at learning other genres lately. Dm me on IG @ DonJaded I’m looking forward to sharing my music with you and working together.

5. 3380879
    Macez : Wed 21st Apr 2021 : 3 weeks ago

im interested
    Macez#6545

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums