Loopcloud - Black Friday 2021 Biggest Ever Deal

Third Screen Help

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 1865188
    KniewHarris : Fri 5th Feb 2021 : 10 months ago

Hey everyone.

I currently have a dual monitor setup and just wanting to add a third one.

BUT!!

I want to make the third monitor a windows 10 tablet. The reason I'm wanting it is so I can use it to show lyrics while recording vocals. I just want to drag the text window to the tablet and it's there. Right now I'm using Dropbox to share the file between screens but the third monitor solution would just be a little bit faster for me.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
    Kniew

2. 4597371
    MrAxel : Sat 6th Feb 2021 : 10 months ago

Option 1:

This can be done, sort of. It will be kind of messy. Windows 10 has the ability to Bluetooth pair with tablets, Android, and Apple devices by way of Bluetooth. Tablets, Android, Apple devices can also share and pair with tablets, Windows, and Android as well. But you will have to google a solution that best suits your setup or needs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2:

Learn how to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter between two devices wirelessly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEryGR2DR4A

This is essentially casting. A small cost might be required.
    ---------------------------------------

Option 3:

Learn how to use Chromecast. There are lots of YouTube videos that cover this topic and the preceding topics I spoke of. You will have to do the search and work yourself, but this is how it is done. Pick one of my options, then look it up on google or youtube. You do not need Dropbox for what you are doing.

Axel

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums