I Need Some Advices

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 4628379
    altinb : Wed 27th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Hello everyone, I've been currently working on a track for 3 days as a newbie to ableton i did learn some stuff the past two weeks but there is alot i don't know, i would like to hear some tips or an advice to make my track sound better
    thank you for reading!

track link: https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/224021

2. 1547231
    Lek : Wed 27th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Hey @altinb, just a bit of advice that if you want more comments on your tracks, you might wanna give a bit back and comment on other people's tracks as well. Hope this helps.

3. 4628379
    altinb : Wed 27th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Hi @Lek thank you for reaching out, you sure got a point there and ofcourse it helps at the end of the day that's just how it goes.. i checked your profile you got some nice tracks there keep the good work up!

4. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 28th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

@altinb thanks. Re: your track, it has a nice feel to it. To improve it, it could probably do with a bit of variation going on in there in places. I'm guessing it is intended as an instrumental track? When there is a vocal track it's not so noticeable as you have the variation of the vocal but yeah it could do with a bit of variety even if it's the addition of some spot effects or something. Other than that though, a good start to your music production.

5. 4628379
    altinb : Thu 28th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

@Lek Thank you! Will do better in the future.

6. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 28th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

I can see you've put your track as featured so that helps to get feedback. I've never put a track as featured on here but I have a few (not yet released) tracks which uses some Looperman loops. I'd never used Looperman loops before but I thought I'd try it out to mix things up a bit, so I'll be adding these as featured tracks at some point. See you on there :) Good luck in your future music production!

7. 4628379

Thank you @Lek I wish you good luck to you aswell and im ill be here

8. 4628379

i will be here* looking forward to do loops and tracks in the future

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums