Where Did Minor2Go Looperman Account Go

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1168457
    rvjubeats : Fri 22nd Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Was looking for his loops but I can't seem to find his profile anymore, it says unknown user. What happened to the legend?

2. 1547231
    Lek : Fri 22nd Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Yeah looks like he’s left and taken his loops with him. Can’t say I’m surprised though. He put in all that hard work helping people out with his loops and what thanks did he get from those who got millions of plays? No thanks whatsoever. Got total respect for what he’s done over the years. Shame some of the people who made money off the back of him didn’t though.

3. 1573785
    Zesu : Sat 23rd Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

I saw on Instagram that he signed a deal with Universal Music. Maybe he got a manager and said that he should make sample packs and bring his business to the next level

4. 2464895
    LeonardoBeatz : Sat 23rd Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

With him leaving I'm seeing a lot of people starting to make quitar loops, i guess in a certain way trying to emulate his success

5. 1547231
    Lek : Sat 23rd Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

@zesu that would make sense then as the first thing they’d ask him to do would be to remove all his freebie loops so they can monetise them instead. Good luck to him then. Can’t say he doesn’t deserve a bit of recognition (and payments)

6. 1041668
    wikkid : Sun 24th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Thanks for the update.

Martin's so talented and most of all, he's consistent. I used to lurk on this site before joining, and for years musicians like Martin and others were kind enough to give their creativity freely for many years. So very happy for him and glad to see all his hard work and vast catalog of music will be put to good use.

7. 500098
    ShortBusMusic : Sun 24th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

The second paragraph in this article lists Martin's signing, as well as others.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2020/11/19/electric-feel-umpg-publishing-deal/

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums