Missing Panels From Home Page

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1547231
    Lek : Tue 12th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

I know the site is being modified at the moment to make it more responsive (or is that now finished?) but now the home page of the desktop site looks more like a mobile site in that it is now less wide mainly due to the fact that the panels that used to be there have now disappeared. I get why these have been removed for mobile but can they not be re-added for the desktop site? This should be just a matter of tailoring the CSS so shouldn’t be a complicated change to make or is there another reason for the removal of these panels? I’m talking about the latest track comments, latest loop comments and acapella comments. Thanks.

2. 1547231
    Lek : Tue 19th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

Any news on this?

3. 1547231
    Lek : Mon 25th Jan 2021 : 1 month ago

While I await an answer to this there are also a few problems with the site in portrait mode I thought I’d point out in case this is still being worked on... The comment box overflows it’s container. Also the track info bleeds into the count values e.g. download count. Similar problem with the page navigation when paging through acapellas. Probably the same issue on tracks and loop pages but I didn’t check those. Hope this helps whoever is looking at it.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums