Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Would Like To Lend Some Extra Ears

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 4417344
    BotBeatsGermany : Thu 7th Jan 2021 : 3 months ago

You know how it is: when mixing, you hear a track about a thousand times and lose objectivity.
    This track is based on "Tell me to go" by Cole the VIII. I had five horn samples and wanted to try something.

It starts with raggae, crosses over to hip hop and ends with (orchestra) or something.
    Do you know this when you have an idea and you end up with something completely different?
    Maybe you guys can give me some honest feedback?

1.) Overall balance, bass, treble, instruments
    2.) Loudness, compression
    3.) Beach party factor :-)
    4.) Rest

Thank you!

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/223425

PS: I am always open for collaboration

2. 3951907
    carstenprd : Thu 7th Jan 2021 : 3 months ago

Yo, i like the beat and the crossovers. The kick is almost inaudible and way to subtle. i don´t know whether this is on porpuse and fits to the genre or not but its too quiet and to much in the background. The main horn is to loud and it eats up the drums. Are you using Fl Studio? Do you have discord i would love to give you some more tipps.

3. 4417344
    BotBeatsGermany : Fri 8th Jan 2021 : 3 months ago

Hi Carsten, danke für deine Tipps. Nein, ich bin leider nicht bei Discord. [Aber ich komme aus der selben Stadt :-)]. Witzig. Ich hatte mir die Sachen über Monitor, Kopfhörer und Bluetoothbox eingehört. Ich werde noch mal schauen, was da geht. Die Drums sind ein Sample, entweder versuche ich es mit ´nem Transient Shaper oder lege noch was drauf. Im Augenblick bin ich gut in Mixcraft Pro Studio eingearbeitet.

-----

Hi Carsten, thanks for your tips. No, unfortunately I'm not on Discord. [But I am from the same city :-)]. Funny. I had listened to the stuff via monitor, headphones and bluetooth box. I'll have another look to see what works there. The drums are a sample, I'll either try a transient shaper or add some more. Right now I'm well into Mixcraft Pro Studio.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums