See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Help With Selecting VSTs And Production Tips

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2688538
    hoarseplay : Mon 4th Jan 2021 : 5 months ago

so im looking into bringing some more synth elements into my music, and eventually wanna create a future bassy tack or soeme type of EDM.

I am asking for help with VSTS, production tips and how to create and put together the sounds. as an example heres a track i want to try to duplicate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u5n-UGKP9Y

thanks to anyone in advance :D

2. 1547231
    Lek : Mon 4th Jan 2021 : 5 months ago

Hi. I would say Serum is probably the best VST for EDM generally. I also like Synthmaster, though I'd say this leans more towards trance, but is also good for EDM generally. The best all rounder though I think is Omnisphere 2. Though this isn't so geared towards EDM, it is useful for many genres and there are a fair number of EDM presets that you get with it. It's the VST I use more than any other, but is also considerably more expensive. It depends on how much money you've got spare really. A cheaper option is Go2 which is not a bad little plugin for what it is and is a lot cheaper. Hope this helps you out.

3. 3179732
    beatwav : Tue 5th Jan 2021 : 5 months ago

Just to add without naming what's already been named, ANA 2 is very good. Massive and Massive X will both work well in that style as well. Also, Vital is a new one by Matt Tytel that is very similar to Serum and is more affordable.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums