Who Wants To Work With A Korean Producer Who Does Strange Music

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 2853018
    Unknown User : Sun 27th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Hello, I'm Sasaeg, a hip-hop producer in Korea.

I'm naturally workaholic only for music, and I always tend to find work.

So sometimes it's hard because there's too much work, but I'm confident that I won't do that for a while at least.

I like Korean music such as KHUNDIPANDA, JUSTHIS, KIM XIMYA, FRNK.

If we put this on the mainland, we'll probably use these artists as examples:

Vince staples, Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick Lamar, Injury Reserve,

I think it can be compared to artists like Death Griffs, SOPHIE, RTJ, Dylan Brady, Remy Banks.

Personally, I like Madlib, Alchemist, Freddie Gibbs, or most old school boombap music.

In fact, I like almost all kinds of music except Tune-Trap. I really liked this Playboy Carti album.

Even though I live in Korea and listen to Korean music, I always try to learn the branches that come down from the mainland.

Especially people with minor tastes like me seem to be more likely to dig.

I'd like to ask if there are people who want to work on music with me.

If the song comes out well and fellow artists like it, the featuring of a Korean rapper may come in.

This article is also translated into a translator, but I believe you can understand it.

I'm using Papago, a Korean translator, not a Google translator. :)

Anyway, I am a Korean beatmaker/producer who loves experimental music.

Is there anyone who wants to work with me? Please let me hear your music!

https://soundcloud.com/sasaeg99
    (my soundcloud page)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtp5_FzN2wbZ9FT8SX1q4GA
    (my type beat upload page)

2. 4584319
    sartl : Sun 27th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

hey Sasaeg! i`m really interested :) would you like to some chill hiphop in spanish? maybe spanish-english? :)

3. 2853018
    Unknown User : Sun 27th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Are you a singer? Is there a place where I can listen to music? :) I also like various genres, and I like Lo-fi more.

4. 3964208
    OV3RDOS3 : Mon 28th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

I'm a producer from Toronto and would like to work with you. dm me on ig

5. 2768375
    neby : Tue 29th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Hello!!! I would be happy to work with a Korean producer. I'm from Italy and I've been making beats for 3 years now. I make mostly indie or lofi with RnB and trap vibes in it. I'm currently hearing your music and honestly it's amazing.

6. 1168457
    rvjubeats : Wed 30th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Hey I'd like to work with you, I'm mostly into mainstream hip-hop but I also work on RNB, drill and anything really. I love to experiment, I noticed you like playboi carti? maybe send me some samples and we could collaborate on some beats :)

my youtube is "RVJU BEATS", I don't have much uploads yet

7. 2551438
    yamonboi : Wed 30th Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Hey I would like to work with you. Im a rapper who does trap type music. You said you liked the new playboi carti album, do you have any beats similar to the album? If you do email me please and lets work!
    My email is kwas254 @gmail.com

8. 4050547
    Unknown User : Thu 31st Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

Hey kimjasin,

I would love to work with you as well but right now I'm mostly doing rock music. But, I think there's always a possibility there. For example, you may prefer some rock type guitars/instrumentation in you Hip hop tracks to spice things up a bit and I could definitely come in handy in that scenario. Check out my YouTube Channel to listen to some of my work (portfolio): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn4H4qQ4q7OxokwoHKlaS7w

PS: Recently, I've also been getting into Hip hop beatmaking and I must say I'm getting some very good feedback on my first couple of beats (I'll start uploading all my beats on Soundcloud soon!

9. 4606049
    cvprodmusic : Thu 31st Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

hi kimjasin, i'm very interested to do this collab, i'm a producer, I can do hard beat or chill/sad beat, ig: cv.prodmusic ( i don't post so much, the beat are old)

10. 4606049
    cvprodmusic : Thu 31st Dec 2020 : 1 year ago

ah, i forgot to says that i'm from italy, i can rap too

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.