Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Just A Thought

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 2689354
    jive4005 : Wed 16th Dec 2020 : 9 months ago

I wish more people who had thoughts or enjoyed the Track posts (not only mine) would comment on them. It's easy to hit the Like button but words are more meaningful.

2. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 17th Dec 2020 : 9 months ago

You came 10 years to late (at least) .... there was a time where you got more of all. Times are changing and the newer generations do act different. There was a time where lots of members worked together, listen to each other and react to others with friendly words and tried to help each other getting better. They had ideas for competitions for fun and learning and stuff .... then, i dont know why, really all stopped slowly. No time at all for others. ... I hoped a little that corona gives a little of this vibe back but i was wrong. Right now you can be happy if people push that little button cause that is better then the time in between where it was ok for much of the user to write unfriendly words to others about there bad music and style and so on .... in a way this was maybe a kind of a boomer side :) , then the younger came and the boomers left and this is what you get now - a few older react to tracks from older and the forum changed to a I DO and I LOOK FOR or other kinds of self promotion stuff place, while more and more adds cumming up and more and more space for user had go down (right now you cant wrote a good description cause you have to say all at best with 10 words) ... maybe some day all will get better but right now i am not sure that i will stay then here. Just like all the good musicians/people/humans that already left the building. In a way it is here like in a pub where the owner just has a look at the money and dont get that the older members leave and the newer just drink before they leave home and only sit at the pub. And if you feel sad about that you get a - take it or leave it - thats ok cause it isnt on me to say what has to go on here but it is a little sad .
    So if you get some likes just be happy that you get anything at all :)

3. 2689354
    jive4005 : Thu 17th Dec 2020 : 9 months ago

I do notice most comments are from us Boomers. Thanks for expounding.

4. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 17th Dec 2020 : 9 months ago

I think another contributing factor is the fact hardly any non collaboration request forum posts are created anymore and a lot of the reason for that is when they are created they are swamped by collaboration requests. I still don’t know why collaboration requests are treated as a forum topic as they are not a point of discussion but it’s killing the forum part of the website. I think some of the members have left because of that.

5. 2689354
    jive4005 : Thu 17th Dec 2020 : 9 months ago

I also see that the vast majority of users are quite young... and I've noticed that tech-prone children tend towards instant gratification and low attention spans. Not a slam (well, perhaps a small slam... hey, I'm very old-school... being semi-old). Thanks for the feedback, Lek. Hope your holidays are over the top.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums