Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Just Happy

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 2689354
    jive4005 : Thu 3rd Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Just wanted to say I was happy... that I believe I'm finally figuring out all the different aspects here. Tough learning curve for an old dog.

2. 927495
    djgzr : Thu 3rd Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Glad to hear it!

3. 2689354
    jive4005 : Thu 3rd Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Thanks, me too.

4. 2237161
    Aysedasi : Sun 6th Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

I've been using Looperman for a couple of years now. I make music solely for my own enjoyment - the reaction of my family is testament to the fact that it isn't for public consumption, but I enjoy doing it immensely. I'm 63 years old, have an age-old love of rhythm and what I called 'mesmeric monotony' borne out of my appreciation of German electronic music. I search Looperman for loops that are 'different' and can help be add a bit of discordance into my music. Many of my pieces are in the 15-25 minute bracket. I'm not sure what I'd do without Looperman, I dig around in here most days and although I pass over 99% of the loops, every now and again I find a gem and usually add a comment to that effect. So many thanks for the resource, it's really appreciated.

5. 2689354
    jive4005 : Sun 6th Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Cool Ay... I too do mine mostly to entertain myself... tho I do have a modest following from over 50 yrs of entertaining. I like looperman most as a venue to meet other like minded players who are also born with that musical itch. Jam on.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums