Can Anyone Help Me With Mixing Slash Mastering My Raps

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 4389658
    TomRannd : Wed 25th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Hey, so I'm looking for someone who can help mix my vocals 'n stuff. I'm just a kid(16) I have very basic skills when it comes to mixing, mastering and even beat making. Although I'm capable of making a good beat to use in my songs. I'm relatively new to music production, I've been writing lyrics for like 5 years now and only recently got down to recording and such. Unfortunately, my arsenal of recording and software is limited to my school(Which literally shuts down again in 2 days as of posting this) but it has a good mic, a simple volume control and I use Audacity and FL Studio. Already, you can tell I'm not that experienced.

When it comes to mixing and mastering, I just can't get it right. Practice makes perfect, yes. But it'd be amazing to have help lol. My rapping skills are just fine.

Since this is my first time asking for help, I'll provide you with what you need. Oh right, I'm also broke as hell. I do not have money to pay for work done or classes or any of that crap. I give credit, credit is not an issue for me. I'm not asking for Dre quality, I just want to sound a little more than beginner if you know what I mean. I am NOT trying to be famous either. This is simply just a passion I really want to fulfill.

That's all I can think of... If you think you can help me out, or can lead me in the right direction gimme a shout.

One last thing... My songs ARE NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. They may make you very mad but that's only if you can't take a simple joke. I am not going to tolerate any jerks bringing me down. Other than that, I'm good to work with an am very understanding.

Thanks.

2. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 26th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi. If you are only looking for a quick and dirty master and you don't have the money to pay for a proper mix/master I'd recommend landr. I believe you can get mp3 masters on there for free. There is a limit on it, I can't remember what but you can have a look and see. I'm not pretending this is anywhere near the best master you can get but it'll probably be good enough for you at the moment going by your post. Of all the automated mastering services I have tried, theirs is the best in my humble opinion. I used to use it sometimes to get a quick and dirty master when collaborating (not for the final mix though).

There really is no substitute though for learning how to do it yourself. I would be very wary of people offering to do it for free on here. I wouldn't risk it personally, but it's up to you if you want to risk some random disappearing with your track stems.

There are free mixing/mastering tools out there as well but as with anything else, you get what you pay for.

3. 3294651
    jcxc00 : Mon 30th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

I'm a producer/rapper with a juice wrld/iann Dior type sound. I can help with mixing/ mastering as well
    Heres a link to my music
    https://li.sten.to/prodbyjessie
    Dm me on instagram @prodbyjessie if you're down!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums