More Options For Looperman

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 760420
    DirtyDeeds0867 : Mon 23rd Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Just curious if anyone else thinks it would be good to have an Looperman app? And if not how about a notification bell , message box something on the page?

2. 841435
    ValveDriver : Tue 24th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

I don't know how active you've been on Looperman since you joined, but a few years ago we tried suggesting an app. It was made very clear that won't be happening. But, I totally agree with you.
    Not that it would really do any good, because I think Mr. Looperman has abandoned the thread, you should go here and add your ideas to the ever growing list.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/190755/3-things-you-would-change-or-add-on-looperman-wish-list

3. 760420
    DirtyDeeds0867 : Tue 24th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Yeah I started my account like 8 years ago and put up a few tracks , then took them all down except one. I just started getting active again within this week. I will check it out Thanks.

4. 1547231
    Lek : Tue 24th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Not entirely unrelated, but it looks like some attempt has recently been made to make the site responsive (i.e. adjust styling depending on the device for anyone who doesn't know the term). This seems to have broken some of the styling for desktop devices though in particular on FireFox.

I don't think an app is really needed, but it would be great if it worked well on mobile for instance. It is actually better than it was now though so thanks to whoever did that. The captcha on mobile login is still pretty bad though.

5. 1
    Looperman : Tue 24th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

As an update .. the suggestions thread isnt ignored but there is often something going on in the background that takes up the time available. Sadly a lot of time is wasted dealing with spammers and abuse.

With that said, at the moment we have a few people looking at things and putting a some fixes in place such as dealing with the responsive / mobile issues.

Should anyone find the layout is screwed please contact support and send over your profile details along with a screenshot of the problem and let us know the device / browser etc you are using to view the site.

On the subject of an app etc, thats not something high on the list. Feel free to add your suggestions to the following thread though.

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/190755/3-things-you-would-change-or-add-on-looperman-wish-list

6. 760420
    DirtyDeeds0867 : Tue 24th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Thanks for the info

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums