See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Finding Old Loops On Looperman

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 2237161
    Aysedasi : Sat 21st Nov 2020 : 5 months ago

Hi, I enjoy searching for loops that might fit my music. I tend to find that a lot of the older loops work better than the newer ones. I've just tried to search back to find older drum loops. But it will only allow me to search back 199 pages, to loop 4975 of the drum loops, despite the fact that it says there are 31143 drum loops. When I was searching bass loops a few days ago I was able to get back 12-13 years and found some great loops. How do I access the older drum loops please?

2. 1231236
    joecramer : Sat 21st Nov 2020 : 5 months ago

It looks like it is a real Looperman himself problem. You just cant find more then the first 199 pages with 25 loops per side or the last 199 pages with 25 loops per side. The system doesn't go over the point of 199 pages and so you just can find around 10000 loops. 5000 if you sort by - Date - Desc and also around 5000 when you sort by - Date - Asc.

Maybe Mr. Looperman himself read this and starts working on that problem. If not maybe you should post this as a -side problem.

3. 2237161
    Aysedasi : Sat 5th Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Thanks Joe. It just seems like just as much hard work went into the older loops as the newer ones and favoured genres change which, for me, renders quite a lot of the newer loops surplus to my requirements. I'm lucky of course to have such a great free resource, but it seems such a waste for newer members not to have any chance to access the older loops. As I'm new to the forum, where would I post the -side problem? (I see another poster has also raised the subject of access to older loops).

4. 1231236
    joecramer : Sat 5th Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

First of all I would like to point out that it is possible to find ALL loops. Because the problems only start if you search without a filter. For example, if you are looking for drum loops and you do not use any other filters, you will get the problem (if it has not already been solved). But if you use a genre as a filter, the problem quickly disappears. If you also narrow down the period, there is actually no problem at all. It's just a problem for lazy people (like me) .....
    And to your question about the WHERE - if you do a new posting you have to choose from a list where it should go. There are a lot of possibilities there, but they are quite manageable. And in most cases the right place can be found quickly ..... for example - Site Bugs And Problems
    I hope it helps a little

5. 2237161
    Aysedasi : Sun 6th Dec 2020 : 4 months ago

Thanks very much Joe, much appreciated. :-)

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums