Like Minded Artists Wanted

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 3008776
    OhSecrets : Thu 19th Nov 2020 : 1 week ago

I am SMZE, also known as Secret Beats. I've been a part of the Looperman community for over a year now, contributing melodies to the public. I have also been in production for nearly 5 years now, and have taken necessary time and effort to master my craft. I am not very picky on genre of instrumentals, but rather like to work off of what sounds good to me, and the people I am working with.

I am looking for a few Vocalists and/or Producers with a similar mindset that would be interested in working on some projects and mixtapes. Please do check out my Soundcloud to get an idea of the kind of instrumentals I release

https://soundcloud.com/smze

My discord is smze#8715, or you can message me directly through here. Look forward to working with you guys!

2. 2689354
    jive4005 : Sun 22nd Nov 2020 : 1 week ago

I'm a vocalist of the old school... happy to lend my vocs to other's projects. Genres are rock, soul, country and vocal pop classics from the 40's thru the 70's. Not into anything newer (hey, I'm an old dog and pretty set in my ways) but if you need strong vocs of a musical vent I'm here for you.

3. 2827978
    SouthEndBeats : Mon 23rd Nov 2020 : 1 week ago

I cook fire you should hml

4. 3074577
    EvenIll : Mon 23rd Nov 2020 : 1 week ago

Added you on discord!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums