Valvedriver Website Launch

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 841435
    ValveDriver : Mon 2nd Nov 2020 : 2 months ago

Hello fellow loopermen, and looperwomen. I have been an active member of Looperman since 2012. Some of you may remember me from back then, some of you may be just now getting aquainted with me, and some of you may have never heard of me at all.
    Until now, I was never interested in getting noticed. But with the push of friends, family and even some of you here, I've decided to give it a shot. So, here goes.

I developed a webpage devoted entirely to my persona as Valvedriver. It contains a complete track listing, and embedded players to listen to them. There is a page where you can download, for free, patches that I've created over the years for Sylenth1, Serum, and massive. However, that page I'm still adding to. There is a music related blog page where I post random music related topics, videos I've found, and even, as I find time to make them, videos I've made demonstrating my process in making these synth patches.
    I would love it if you stopped by and said hello. If you do, be sure to let me know you're from Looperman, and what your username is. Keep in mind, the page is still new, so check back now and then for new content as it grows.
    Thanks for the support! Not only by checking it out, but for all of the years of tips, tricks and knowledge I've received from this amazing Looperman family!

Take care.
    V.

Www.valvedriver.com

2. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 26th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Hello ValveDriver
    First i have to say that the side looks great to me.
    I enjoyed the visit just like i enjoy your music.
    But the page - labyrinth-of-madness - has some little color problems.
    Dark grey on black is for some people (like me) not good to read :)
    And i think it would be look a little more professional when you would use a email like the side name. Maybe something like contact@valvedriverDOTcom
    But that's almost nothing at all.
    Hopefuly your hp helps you to spread your cool work a little more!

all the best and
    stay tuned
    joe

3. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 27th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Joe, thanks for checking out my site, and showing support. I appreciate that!

Thank you for the input, too. It's good to know what works best. Once I get a few minutes I'll work on the colors.
    The email part may be a bit of a challenge, but I'll see what I can do. That is a very good point.

Thanks again, and take care.
    V.

4. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 27th Nov 2020 : 1 month ago

Ok. I changed the colors. Check it out and let me know if you think that's better.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums