Im Not Including Your Name In My Title

Posts 1 - 13 of 13
  1. 250551
    EyeWaz : Tue 20th Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

You made the vocals, you uploaded them for free usage for non-commercial, I am not going to follow your damn spotify, youtube or instagram and name my project whatever you want it to be, sorry, your contribution to the project doesn't permit you those privilege's, especially if I am spending money to make the mix happen, producer will get the title, production rights and to name it whatever he so chooses, stop trying to add stupid stipulations that hold no real merit in the court of law.

I included your name in the meta-data where it belongs.

Stop trying to drive attention of yourself to those who don't or will ever even care about you.

2. 2729113
    Uon : Wed 21st Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

hey bro you good?

3. 250551
    EyeWaz : Wed 21st Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

Of course man!
    Just had some stupid vocalist for another genre I don't even care for that I made a fusion with try and put her nose where her name didn't belong :)

4. 2729113
    Uon : Wed 21st Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

ay man, shi happens, keep your head up king

5. 1982717
    N3KA : Wed 21st Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

Yo I had this exact same thing. Made a banger with someone's vocals and then he wanted 400-500 dollars for the vocals. Like, You're a nobody. Don't have any clout, nothing. Who the fuck is gonna pay 400 dollars for a nobody's vocals lmao. Pisses me off so much. I get you want money for it but just be reasonable.

6. 1547231
    Lek : Wed 21st Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

Just to clear something up - you do not own the production rights when you use someone's vocal track from here. You may find that out if someone decides to get your track taken down from wherever you are hosting it.

7. 2643700
    BaoBou : Thu 22nd Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

From the Acapella section:

=============

The acapellas, vocal samples and rapping listed here may be used in your projects but the original artist who uploaded them retain certain rights. Please check the detail of each acapella, vocal sample or rap to see exactly how they may be used. Acapellas are NOT offered here in the same way as loops are so be sure you fully understand the terms of use.

Read the acapellas section of the help area for more information on how you can use the acapellas.

===============

Seems clear to me.

8. 1487607
    randomuser13 : Thu 22nd Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

Just put their name in the title if that's all they ask man. Or just don't use their vocal if you don't agree to their terms and services. It's that simple.

---------------------------------------------------------

COPYRIGHT AND USE OF ACAPELLAS

All media uploaded to the acapellas section remains the copyright of its creator. Although most users who upload acapellas are happy for their acapellas to be used for free for non-commercial projects it is your responsibility to check the individual terms of use of each acapella or contact the creator directly to be granted permission. Should you wish to use an acapella in a commercial project you must contact the copyright owner / original creator and arrange licence to use their work.

---------------------------------------------------------

9. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 22nd Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

I think we should all show a bit of appreciation to the guys who upload acapellas. And by that I mean in part by doing the decent thing and try to do what they ask, if reasonable. A fair few people have stopped uploading vocals because of people doing exactly what you are doing and so those of us who use them all end up suffering in the end.

10. 2298815
    akabedhead : Thu 29th Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

As someone who posts accapellas, i don't have the heart to change my old no-copyrights to copyrights because it feels unfair. But producers will take the ones that say "dont release without permission" put them on spotify, ruining my artist page, then dm me the link as if i wouldve ever collabed with them.

11. 2298815
    akabedhead : Thu 29th Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

Its the main reason i don't post accapellas anymore, and why i don't talk to producers who only produce

12. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Fri 30th Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

OP is absolute nonsense having nothing to do with copyright laws and or business norms.
    Producers who use my vocals and don't follow guidelines get CND forms and lose all of their hard work. Links get taken down. Then I register the derivative works and collect in case there was streaming.
    Follow the rules and make money together. Contact the rights holders before you sign or distribute and arrange for percentages or licensing fees. If you don't you will probably get blacklisted with some labels, because stealing IP and presenting it as your own wastes their time and money and hurts their reputation.

Hot pro tip: Don't insult the rights owners you steal from if you want to have a good career in music.
    -Technically I can right a contract clause requiring you to videotape yourself kissing a shoe that I mail to you in exchange for usage rights. I wouldn't, but I could. Because I own and control all of my generated materials unless I sign it away.

If you really don't want to work on IP holder's terms I suggest you generate your own content and stop complaining.
    Thanks for posting!

13. 494061
    WatchWoods : Fri 30th Oct 2020 : 1 month ago

So EyeWaz, anyone here should be able to take what you've made, sample and use it, and we're good if we meta tag you?

Your post can only be viewed as a joke when the first acapella of yours that comes up states this in the first line of the description:

"Description : Just make sure you include Feat EyeWaz in the title."

The second states this stipulation:

"Description : It is just a random verse I wrote regarding a current event, I intend to actually complete this song for the right producer with a profit split for monetized distributors."

And the third that pulls up says this:

"Description : Contact @EyeWaz on instagram or facebook for commercial usage.

Non-Commercial Usage, Please include "Remix feat. @EyeWaz" in the title."

You think because you are paying money to complete the mix that you all of the sudden own all the rights to it? You are sadly misinformed. With your attitude, I hope whatever remix or whatever you did BLOWS UP, and you swiftly get sued for royalties, because your high and mighty attitude is going to put that reality in your future.

Posts 1 - 13 of 13

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums