MIXING By Gold Record Mixing Engineer

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 2259456
    Saphir : Tue 22nd Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi there,

I'm a mixing engineer from Switzerland working for "Uncorrupted Music" and I'm available to work with you on your mix for FREE provided my schedule is open and i like your song.
    You can check my bio for more information and references.
    I've worked with, but not limited to, Neptune, Yalee, Tony Mike, Realzz, 8father, yung pharaoh as a mixing engineer.
    Its important that you send me an MP3 of the rough mix attached to the first email as well as your intentions and the format of the stems you have available and I'll contact you asking for stems and additional information if necessary.
    you can contact me via my Music Group's email on my profile page. Don't write in the comments, I won't be responding on here.
    I look forward working with you, getting your record to the sound you want whilst being commercially viable and radio ready.

Best Regards.
    G.C.

2. 1547231
    Lek : Tue 22nd Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi Saphir has nobody ever got back to you on these requests???? I'm assuming not as I can see you've created this forum thread multiple times (which is slightly annoying but I'll gloss over that for now). Given that there are usually plenty of people on here always trying to get someone to mix and master their tracks for free, I'm amazed that you haven't had any responses. Cynical me therefore thinks maybe something is suspicious here but I'm all for anyone on here to set me straight.

3. 2259456
    Saphir : Tue 22nd Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Hey Lek, I don't know exactly how many people contact me through looperman but It seems I get a surge of requests when I make a new thread because people don't seem to be scrolling down. So when there is a day where I don't have many mixes to do for client, I get on here and post a thread, sometimes there are some talented and dedicated people who need my help and I'm happy to work with them. Thats why there are multiple threads, when I saw that I had started to have many threads I tried to find for a delete option but it seems there isn't one.

4. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 24th Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Ok, that's fair enough. It'd be great if some of the people you do work for could append to one of your posts as then it'd keep the thread current and also as I said before there are lots of people out there who are looking for exactly what you're offering so it'd help them out too.

5. 3587950
    Holoz : Thu 24th Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi saphir i sent you an email, can you please contact me via insta @Holo_zzz

6. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 24th Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

@Holoz - it would be good if you could add some feedback on here with your experience after..

7. 4169472
    actuallyzayytk : Sat 26th Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Yesterday, I sent an email to the email address in your bio. I'm replying here to make sure you saw/see it.

8. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Sun 27th Sep 2020 : 1 month ago

Generous engineer!

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads