I Want To Mix And Master Your Hip-hop Song

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 3442693
    yungaes : Sun 13th Sep 2020 : 1 week ago

Hey!
    I'm looking for songs to mix, and I will do so for free. I'd like to mix hip-hop/rap/RnN. My only requirements is that you send organized and labeled files, 1-3 reference tracks, a read-me file with a detailed summary of your vision and want you want me to do with the mix.

I need MULTI-TRACK 16/24-bit WAV stems! So if it's a rap song, I don't want just a beat and a vocal, I need all the stems of the beat as well as all the files for the vocals. I should be able to drag and drop the files into my DAW without having to worry about stuff not lining up, so make sure the trackouts match up from 0:00 and out. Make sure you include TEMPO and KEY.

I'm doing this for free because I want to improve my mixing and mastering.

My email is in my profile.
    In your email, include "mix" in the subject line, and your instagram and a short description of the song and mix in the body.

Let me know if you have any questions!

2. 4169472
    actuallyzayytk : Sun 13th Sep 2020 : 1 week ago

can you please dm me on instagram @zayy.tk? or is yours in your profile? You seem very professional and i have been looking for someone to work with.

3. 3587950
    Holoz : Tue 15th Sep 2020 : 1 week ago

Hello, i need help with mastering some of my stuff, dm me on ig @holo_zzz or send me your email. Look forward to working with you. Bless.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.