How Do I Change The Pitch Of My Voice Tag

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 3144986
    itsVanta : Sun 9th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

Hello guys,
    I have a voice tag i wanna use but I wanna change the pitch so it sounds like a female is the one saying it. Can anyone help me out?

2. 4208918
    NielsvandenBroek : Sun 9th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

Gender morphing a voice is incredibly difficult to truly be convincing. There is some paid algorithmic software out there but you are likely to get disappointed.
    If you want to give it a go you have to think about what makes a female voice female and a male voice male. Main points I can think about are throat length, pitch (height, vibrato, liveliness) and air usage.
    Throat length you can change with a formant editor, maybe you have autotune or melodyne which are able to adjust "throat length".
    For pitch you want to make the voice some semitones higher, the best method is recording a voice slower and then speeding it up as you won't have artificial waveform parts then. Otherwise use other pitch shifting plugins/software.
    Female voice also have more vibrato with quite a high frequency. You can add a subtle high frequency vibrato to it to emulate that.
    Spoken female voices are also more lively in their pitch where they switch and glide more in frequencies, so if you recorded it yourself give that a shot I'd say, I wouldn't know how to get this realistic through manipulation. Maybe shift frequencies manually.
    The airiness I think there are two options. Either boost the frequencies containing some airiness of the original voice or add a recorded second layer where you say the same part super airy and blend the airy frequencies in.

Either way, it's fun to think about how to do it (which is why I wrote this elabort post) but you're better of just asking an actual woman to record it.

3. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Mon 10th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

Can you post a link to wav or Mp3 file of it?
    Or go to my contact link on my profile page and email it to me.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.