Dinosaurs Please Check In

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 4th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

You know who you are.

You used to roam around this place like you owned it.

You used to make music that made the earth shake.

You used to post the funniest late night thoughts for the community to muse over.

You used to rant and rave in a heartbeat until the sheriff came in to settle disputes.

You were a teacher to those eager to learn and grow and your were always wiling to give and receive positive feedback as well as the occasional criticisms, all take in stride.

You shared your time. Your music, and more than once, when the moon was full, you showed a side of yourself that few others have seen and once or twice there were even glimmers of your heart in view for the truly connected.

So please, please, please

don't just drive by

and not even wave.

And if you really want to put a smile on my face honk your horn, post a link to something you've been working on so I can enjoy what you've been up to.

Much love

aj

2. 841435
    ValveDriver : Wed 5th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

I remember when all that used to happen. It still does in some areas. Just a different crowd. Kind of like when you go back to that party spot in the woods and there's a whole new group of faces there. Even though they're bouncing around having a good time, they don't see the ghosts moving between them that you do.
    The energy here is different. It's not as warm. But, as long as I'm putting out music, I'll do my best to keep the fires and flames alive for all to gather 'round.
    I know we've never really interacted until this moment, but, from one dinosaur to another, Take care. V.

Also, as you requested, here's one of my latest that's not on the Featured list.

"Velvet Highway"
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/217499

3. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Wed 5th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

Hello V!!!
    Thanks so much.
    I love that analogy, I suspect as much but I've never been apart of the cool kids crew in any woods...definitely the weird uninvited kid.
    But seriously I'm needing that energy your giving, really want to get back into recording, so I need some of that firer you got to get me going.

Going over to give your track a listen now. :)

4. 851137
    crucethus : Wed 5th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

I´m sort of a middle child in all of this coming in around 2012, but still ridiculously productive and hopefully improving and inputting. Not going anyplace for a while. But looking back on the U.K. Summer of love and Techno and acid-house scenses but using modern sounds and trap loops to enhance the experience.

5. 841435
    ValveDriver : Thu 6th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

Ms. J....as the marketing ad once said...Just Do It! Start with something small to get you back into it. Not only for your own creative sake, but for the dinosaurs here. Throw another log on the fire!

6. 2873574
    xstokes : Sat 15th Aug 2020 : 1 month ago

LadyJ, hello old (!) friend. https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/218969

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads