Ableton Live And Spire

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 174317
    smallpaul : Sat 30th May 2020 : 1 month ago

Anyone found any problems with Ableton live and Spire? I purchased spire the other day after trialing the demo. In my excitement I also purchased a few presets. Then I discovered that when I used Spire i couldn't exit Ableton live unless I did it manually causing it to crash. I am in the process of returning the product hopefully for a refund. Im running Nexus Omnisphere and Korg products without any problems so I cant understand it. Also Reveal sounds seem to be at a loss too, having tried updating everything and uninstall re install etc.

2. 1547231
    Lek : Sat 30th May 2020 : 1 month ago

I don’t use ableton so I don’t know about this particular issue unfortunately. I have spire that I run through Reaper and that works fine. I do have a similar problem though with omnisphere when I use neutron on the same track which is a complete pain and everyone is blaming everyone else so I can’t get the issue resolved. I suspect it is neutron though. I’ve researched my issue and I’m not the only one with this problem. Not that there is any solution for it. I take it you’ve also researched it to see if others have the same problem? Good luck with the refund though.

3. 174317
    smallpaul : Sat 30th May 2020 : 1 month ago

Yes I've had a look and my problem is 'unique' apparently.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.