Looking For Hip Hop Acapella - Male Or Female

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 3042870
    PHitz : Mon 25th May 2020 : 1 month ago

With so many artists on this site with acapellas, it would take me forever to search and find the right artist with the right concept so I decided to post a forum up here, so here it is:

I'm looking for preferably a hip-hop artist (Male or female) that has at least one acapella verse (raw vocals) where they talk about their love for music, how music never fades away, how they love the creative process of making music.. Or something around this concept. Looking for the BPM to be around 123.

With these vocals I plan to create a song to use for a project that I plan to release (free of charge) as a promotional project for myself and any other artist that is on it.

If you have any acapellas related to this concept could you please post your link in the forum. Also, along with this link I would like it if you could also state that if I select your acappella, you grant me permission to use the acappella for promotional purposes as I will not be profiting from the release this project. Also, if I decide to use your accapella, I will contact you up here for your email address and will send you an email for your records informing you of my intended use of the vocals as a promotional tool on the project and that no profit will be made from the release of the project.

Thank you all in advance and I will be looking forward to hearing what you all have.

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.