Need Beta Listeners For Upcoming EP

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 2652826
    TheFemiFactor : Wed 20th May 2020 : 1 week ago

Hey y'all what's up?

I've been working on an EP recently and it is set to be released this coming Friday 5-22-2020.

Now I set it up so that 110% of the profits goes to charity.(Yup that's the correct math...I'll be adding the remaining 10%). I personally know some people who lost their jobs due to this Covid thing so it I just felt it made sense as I was planning on releasing an album anyways.

So, long story short, I'm looking for a few people to listen to the EP (not more than 30 minutes in total) and give me some feedback. It's not out on Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music etc just yet (!*!IT IS ON 5-22-2020!*!) but I have a private link set up right now, all the people who donate get to stream it before the official release date.

I'd obviously be sending you the link for free, but can only send it to 3 or 4 people as I've had some others I know personally beta listen too. I've previously been active in the tracks section on here so I feel like y'all might be a good source of feedback cause I posted on here before I had any plans of doing anything with music, plus I feel like I'm familiar with a few members, I hope one of y'all reach out too, if anything I'll try and find you as well.

But it releases by the end of this week, so it's going to be a bit of quick process, it might be faster to contact me off here than on this thread but either way works.

Just send me a message @:
    contact(at)thefemifactor.com
    Or on SnapChat & Instagram: TheFemiFactor

https://thefemifactor.com/feedingamerica

Thanks.

2. 2652826
    TheFemiFactor : Fri 22nd May 2020 : 1 week ago

It's live now so obviously isn't so much beta, but I'd still love to hear what you think and how I can improve for next time.

A big shoutout and thank you to anyone who helped out already.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.