Collaborate With A Spiritually Enlightened Producer

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 2718007
    KayTanaMusic : Tue 19th May 2020 : 1 week ago

If you want to make a project about higher vibe stuff (abundance, positive affirmation, prosperity in all forms, and visualization), then this is the electronic project for you. I need vocalists mainly, but, if you happen to be a spiritually enlightened producer, hit me up! It would be nice to know if their is a presence of us on Looperman that we can go to.

Ways to contact me:
    @kaytanamusic (insta)
    facebook.com/kaytanamusic
    or
    email on my profile

Q: What genre?
    A: Mainly electronic chill, but there are some darker themes that venture into trap-like territory.
    Q: Why? What is this for?
    A: It's a part of my next project: Dream Harbor.
    Q: Do I get royalties?
    A: Yes, I only require an email, and then the rest is handled by Distrokid.
    Q: Are you by any means popular?
    A: No, so it's unlikely that this project is going to trend, so hopefully that makes you feel more comfortable, as it's less pressure!

If you're just into making good music, and you like my production, hit me up!
    If you need a taste of my work, I'm on all major streaming services as "Kay Tana".

Thanks for reading, have a good day
    -K

2. 2005566
    TJLesTrino : Wed 20th May 2020 : 1 week ago

Ill shoot you a message! I would be interested.

3. 1905832
    JetFly : Thu 21st May 2020 : 1 week ago

What do you mean by "spiritually enlightened"? Did you spend a month meditating? If no, I'm not interested, lol

4. 2370901
    aidanconnolly : Thu 21st May 2020 : 1 week ago

Lmao JetFly

5. 2718007
    KayTanaMusic : Sat 23rd May 2020 : 1 week ago

Whether or not you believe me is not what the conversation is about. I have connected with several people on here already who want to collaborate. I believe that I have indeed heard things, seen things, and felt things that all indicate spiritual awareness, but if you choose not to believe me or my experiences, so be it. I just wanted a way to connect to other artists that actually have intention in their music is all.

6. 1910803
    zackbear4 : Sat 23rd May 2020 : 1 week ago

I took acid

7. 2718007
    KayTanaMusic : Sat 23rd May 2020 : 1 week ago

I'm not entirely sure that qualifies, but I'd like to hear your input on the subject matter, Zack! - K

8. 1564425
    Rasputin : Sat 23rd May 2020 : 6 days ago

I do know what you are driving at. Music is a kind of hypnosis that gets underneath people's skin. I think it's important to play music that builds people up.

9. 2337852
    Palometa : Sat 23rd May 2020 : 6 days ago

I have been inspiring lately by emotional chill vibes, but dont know if it fits on your electronic plans! Anyways, here you have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o1e1QCwTgA&t=57s

Wish you luck with this project dude!

10. 2718007
    KayTanaMusic : Sun 24th May 2020 : 5 days ago

@Palometa This is exactly the kind of thing I've been working on! Did you play a real bass on this track?

11. 2337852
    Palometa : Sun 24th May 2020 : 5 days ago

Is a library from kontakt haha I tried to emulate a bass with my ST but no way

12. 2718007
    KayTanaMusic : Sun 24th May 2020 : 5 days ago

It's spot on, Palometa. Would you be up to remixing something, adding elements to the tracks I've made so far, or would you rather connect on Discord and make something from scratch?

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads