After 7 Years Its The Time

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 823910
    xXMagicDzXx : Fri 24th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

So, after all this years struggling with this this admins who doesn't know a Piano for a Guitar "it sounds like you added a piano on top" and "problem = eitehr(either*) too quiet or too loud.keep an eye on master levels when exporting." and suspending every loop i made when others have clearly a party in there loops(vocals+piano+bells+..) and doesn't get a touch, i think its the time for me to leave this site, it was good idea to have a site like this to share with others for free but it needed a better and a real life musician who understand music stuff to run this site instead of just making a website that benefit them! it was good years with the real and the young producers here you guys are awesome but the time has come and i cant take it anymore! good luck to you in your life.
    May we meet again!

2. 1231236
    joecramer : Sat 25th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

Hey man,
    i just had a look at your loops and wow i didn't found any. So did you erase them cause you had some problems with some that where not loaded up or did no loop ever get on this side? If the first is the reason i could find nothing then i have to say - poor you - if the last is the reason why, then i have to say - stupid you - ....
    I also had a look at your comments.
    Wow 7 comments in 7 years on forum stuff,
    no comments on any song of others,
    no track comments ever get and
    8 comments get on your loops in 7 years and last but not least
    3 comments on loops of others .....
    really great how much effort you invested to this side.

I am not sure but can it be that you didn't be a real part of this side at any time at all?
    And btw. run away like a little child will never ever change any of your problems at all.

So have a nice time where ever you will go. Maybe you find there some people who kiss your ass more and love your work more and support you more and see more what great one you are and do all the way there things in a way you need it and so on, then the people here.

.... but never forget to sing ..... and the beat goes on.

3. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 25th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

@Joe, although he deleted all of his stuff. He probably needed to do that in order to shed some bottled-up stress and personal frustration that probably became too unbearable for him. This type of stress can be very personally destructive. If one is suffering from personal stress, and not related to this site, it affects everything in your regular life down to the smallest details. We don't have all of his details here Joe. The description he left was sort of lame. But I strongly believe there is more going on here than what meets the eye. So never kick a man when he is down Joe, do not be too quick to judge. This guy actually does amazing work and more than likely has hit a rough patch in his life elsewhere and beyond here. This can cause people to sometimes make irrational and unthought out decisions Who knows, he might even come back under a new name once he gets things sorted out and become the new Joe Funktastic or the new Joe Cramer or both! Although I did not know that good, he did amazing work I can say!

4. 1392771
    RuslanG : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

Its a pity that you are leaving this site Joe!

5. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

Ruslan! No, it is not me brother who is leaving. I am not the original poster of this. But I appreciate the good vibes bro! I was just the last person who commented before you, lol.

I am going to be here like four flat tires and with no spares!

Joe

6. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

What you l leaving Joe??
    God, you've scared the crap out of me mate.

7. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

First, let me pay homage and my respects to xXMagicDzXx and wish him continued success!

Yeah I know Jamid, I thought Joe was leaving too there mate! I am so glad we cleared that up! :-)

Mr. Funktastic

8. 1231236
    joecramer : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

Oh my god Joe you wanna leave??? Ok, sorry. I had to wrote that :)
    First let me say - you where right and it is mostly not ok to react like i did but sometimes people need true words and not some soul free words .... i am a dad, you are a dad and we both know that both ways are needed sometimes. A kick in the ass works sometimes better then other stuff.....

And @xXMagicDzXx
    hey i really did not wanted to kick you while you down on the ground. I just wanted you to get a little angry and think - fuck you Joe Cramer, i am on my way and nobody can stop me and hurt me with stupid stuff like freaking loops.
    So be sure i am happy with all who make THERE own way and i would like to see you coming back and just smile over stupid admins and rejected loops. This side is a community and that means real people interact with other real people. Admins are also real but not same real then the people in this community. so if the people like what you did, just think on them and not on the few who think they have to reject some of your stuff cause it doesn't fit there rules ..... Lot of users hate them and still stay with the community cause only the people who interact with your work and your art are the real point of you and your work. Never let bad guys be the reason why you freak out or ...
    next time just open a new forum threat and tell the community where they can find the cool loops you made that the admins don't like to be on this side. For sure people will get them and everybody is happy.

9. 1118982
    DijamMusic : Sun 26th Apr 2020 : 2 years ago

Wow don't tell me, Joe Cramer is leaving ??
    At this rate, I don't think anyone will be around anymore!

10. 823910
    xXMagicDzXx : Sat 2nd May 2020 : 2 years ago

Thank you all for your replays specially Joe, and TBH this is not about me at all its just so sad watching this site going down and down and no one is even talking about it, like we have so many problems just for trying to upload a simple loop, when admin suspend a loop and say: "problem = eitehr too quiet or too loud.keep an eye on master levels when exporting." what do you even understand from this ? is there anyone even listened to that loop to say it's loud or too quiet!!!! and when a loop get suspended for just an admin that doesn't know the difference between a GUITAR and PIANO like for real we need admins who know how music work or things won't go so far! and the thing that effect me more and made me soo saaad that when you see a loop with so many instrument went live under admins check and you send that loop to admins to get it fixed you find your self talking to a wall! now you start to wonder is this thing personal? and so on... i love this site i wont lie it was always top 1 for me and for so many others, but i see it going down everyday there is no more uploads like it used to be, there is no more high quality loops like it used to have, there is no more users that provide that good content and they started to go away since years most of them just left silently and they were the most high quality loops makers i have ever seen in my life TBH, its sad watching admins do nothing! doesn't talk that often with the community, share with them what they think it will be better for everyone, for me this site is becoming like an empty site with just a random loops and no life in it whatsoever! i hope it get better, i really hope!

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.