Who Do I Need To Know Up In Here

Posts 1 - 25 of 28
  1. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

So it's been a long time and while I'm part of the dinosaur age of I remember back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore
    But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again..

But seriously..

I know in the past this site was living and I mean as alive as Frankenstein... it had a heart, a soul and many intricate little pieces that made a beautiful college of strangeness.

Maybe it's changed, maybe it's evolved, or maybe it's just getting started... so I'm asking...

Who do I need to know, up in here, up in here??

your tru blue loopegirl

a2thaj

2. 3436855
    vinnybee : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Youll know the name soon! Get @ me

3. 177447

It's alive!!!!!!
    what have we here...well hello there vinnybee.

Good to meet me you.
    I'm Ms. Jonez

4. 1074070
    DJSLTUK : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Im not ere....shush

5. 177447

And there were three little weird kids on the dance floor..and she didn't feel so lonely, but she did wonder if any of the other kids watching could even hear the music playing....

So DJLTUK..what's up? What do you guys do around here for fun???

6. 308224
    theHumps : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Heya! I'll take your hand and waltz you around that dance floor AJ!

There are still some of us still posting and contributing from back in the day. And yes, this place was freekin' crazy and so much fun and so many different personalities have disappeared into musical oblivion. Or so it seems.

Hope you are well, safe and making music/singing.

7. 3403798
    SliMusic : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Yeah, Im new, so I don't know much about last year on LM but this site is kinda getting quiet now lol

honestly dont know why, its a great site, maybe people just losing interest in making music

All i know is that imma keep posting new tracks every week and giving feedback, i dont see myself doing anything else in the near future.

8. 1074070

For fun...we spend months watching the bushfires bbq all our koalas and kangaroos whilst the smoke blankets 2 countries...thats fun...then one week after the bushfires finished..covid-19 reaches our shores...full lockdown so for fun we hide in our musical caves and create samples, loops and songs.

Thats been my life since the bushfires started last september....so yes i know my house and family very well but its all fun.

9. 1074070

Now as for Looperman...

Artists & Producers come stick around and leave...but Looperman is like the music mafia...yes you can leave but you always at some point in time return!! lol

10. 2375060
    Amplifi : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

You need to know MINOR2GO, absolute legend

11. 2720160
    OCLT : Sat 18th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Hi everybody,
    some of you may know me/us (OCLT is a 3 producer collective) as the "xxxtentacion type guitar" looper since they are our most popular and frequent uploads :). It's nice to see a more community-oriented post.
    I wasn't around in the "crazy" days but I feel like looperman has shifted focus from the community to the loops themselves taking first place. Not like there is anything wrong with that, that is just my observation. Hopefully, posts like these can glue the newer users more together. Maybe we can recreate and revive the looperman community. Whatever happens, I'll continue to upload loops for other producers to enjoy.
    Have a productive day everybody!

12. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sun 19th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Hello there Mz. Jonez! Well you really need to know everybody on this site. And where is the best place to start you may ask? Well that would be with those individuals whom post and review content daily or frequently here.

Those people are the pulse of this site and you are more than likely to get a positive response back from them. Gone is that old system of doing things here, you know what I mean. But there is something you should know, this website did not really change all that much, the membership did just a bit. And yet there are others here that are taking an extended break.

We are all awating for some cosmetic changes and modern updates to this site, but even then most of the same people will return anyway to a newer looking version of this website. So everybody should get to know everyone here is my advice. And yes this site did evolve. So jump in!

13. 375728
    Cybertooth : Mon 20th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

welcome back AJ
    Hope everything's been alright with you

14. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Mon 20th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Hey Wayne!!!!
    Great to hear from you, my dance card will always be open for you.

@SliMusic sounds like a good plan... hopefully this place will come back to life...I know sometimes people don't even know about the forums and sort of stumble on them so hopefully the dance floor will get crowded in the coming weeks.

@DJSLTUK for sho...sorry to hear about the koalas terrible thing hope some type of recovery is under way and then to be hit with Covid-19...sucks....yeah it pretty bad here to, I've been on lock down since March 13..it's definitely testing all boundaries. Your so right about looperman..I've been addicted since 2008 and still haven't got enough.

@Amplifi that guy Minor2Go is awesome..I know. :)

@OCLT great comment, yeah I think it was so wacky and crazy because people started really just having fun, posting jokes and helping each other and there was a ton of really seasoned and kind musicians who were happy to share not only there eminence talents in the form of loops and tracks but also their knowledge which really contributed to the musicianship on the site and community as a whole.

I'm surprise there's not a Covid19 forum post or a song challenge....hint hint...

@MrFunk!!! Joe you are a true veteran.. your title of FunkRamboMaster is untouchable. What made the site memorable for me was never about the look or features, it was always and always will be about the people.

@Cybertooth!!!! Heyyyyyyyyy!!!! Good to see you. I know your ready for a Covid-19 Song Challenge...let get it started in herrrrrrre!

15. 3813367
    jernis : Tue 21st Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

##spam removed##

16. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Tue 21st Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

@jernis I'm sorry I only listen to tracks uploaded to looperman.com

17. 2792537
    NATHMUSIC : Tue 21st Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

##spam removed##

18. 375728
    Cybertooth : Wed 22nd Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

talk to me about making music in like a week... i agreed to do a remix and even that much on my current schedule is not easy. It's my last week of college.
    I did have a really stupid idea for a challenge when that time comes though.

also all yall posting links quit hijacking threads, bad manners bruh

19. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Wed 22nd Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

It's a wild wild west around here...so where's the sheriff?

20. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Wed 22nd Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Hey AJ good to see you are still around, I haven't posted or been around in awhile, I might have to get back into the swing of things. I have still been writing and recording, just not posting. Hey Wayne as well, good to see you around as well.

21. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Thu 30th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

@ImproveWithError...good to see you. Yeah I haven't recorded anything in years still have all my equipment in a box but I'm getting close to wanting to record something...by the summer I'm hoping. You how it is when you lose that creative drive. Loading....

22. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Thu 30th Apr 2020 : 5 months ago

Not really that active anymore but still reading threads from time to time.It's good to see some of the familiar names around here. Take care!

23. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Mon 4th May 2020 : 4 months ago

Now I know I have arrived if @Mahloo came out to play. Good to here from you. Happy you stopped to say hi, don't let it be the last please.

24. 1009646
    Pricelessboi : Mon 4th May 2020 : 4 months ago

I was here a few years ago and now im back, blowing dust off the mic. I never did ask who i should get to know on this site, but it seems like a very close nit group of people. I would like to work with you all. Nice to meet you AJ,

Im KC
    aka Pricelessbeatz
    Good Day

25. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Tue 5th May 2020 : 4 months ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJ!

It's all that and more.
    It takes bumps, bruises, lickings and keeps on ticking.

It's ALWAYS good to see familiar faces in this place as things keep changing.
    But it's like going off to college, there's always home. :-)

Hope life is treating you well. :-)

Posts 1 - 25 of 28

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads