Basic Marketing Strategies And Ideas

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 3030396
    R3KASH : Thu 9th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Any ideas on how i can market my music better?

2. 3547185
    saintcloudloops : Fri 10th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

What have you been doing so far? I'm still figuring things out myself but I think I'm starting to get a hang of it. One thing I've started to realize is that individuality goes a long way. I've started to highlight the things that annoy me when I see other artists do and try steering away.

3. 3030396
    R3KASH : Fri 10th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

What i have been doing is self promoting on soundcloud, but im really tired of all the hate that comes with it.

4. 3060881
    zxdashxn : Fri 10th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Honestly bro, I wouldn't pay any mind to the hate. There's always going to be someone that disagrees with you. Keep practicing your craft and make the music you enjoy.

If you're really just trying to blow, I would recommend either doing some research into SEO or hiring an SEO professional. Consider paid advertisements too if you have money laying around.

I think collabs are another great way to get your name out there. There's also the possibility you'll be learning new techniques/information from the other artist.

Here's a link to my stuff. If you want to work on something together, feel free to hit me up on SoundCloud.
    https://soundcloud.com/zxdashxn

5. 3547185
    saintcloudloops : Fri 10th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

We all go through waves where one day you feel like the shit and the next day you feel like you are shit. Roll with the punches and keep pushing. It's a bad feeling that will always linger even in small ways, but if you use it as motivation, you'll go far.

I don't know what you mean by hate, but in my personal experience, especially starting out, I took criticism to heart in a bad way. I'd get down and at a certain point stopped trying for years. Keep going!

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.