Why Do All My Loops Have To Be Manually Checked

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 2491224
    3vade : Mon 6th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Recently I have been trying to post some loops and I noticed that all of these loops have been marked as "pending" and it takes like 1 day to get them uploaded. Anyone know what i couldve done to make this happen? Does this happen to anyone else?

2. 2419921
    SuviProd : Mon 6th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

it happens to me too and im not quite sure why, it wasnt like that before

3. 3311759
    Unknown User : Tue 7th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Same here.

4. 2550509
    Dionk277 : Tue 7th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Everyone now has to go through this process and it is checked by admin so it will take about a day to upload. This process is just stricter so that no one can get away with uploading anything that is copy righted or stolen. This goes along with all of the other rules you need to follow in order to upload a loop. I personally do not like it only because I can only post up to 5 so I longer to be able to post what I want.

5. 1482855
    Majulah : Tue 7th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

But by the amount of loops getting uploaded day by day this will be a crazy task.

6. 2529265
    slumprecords : Tue 7th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hey, man. Most of my loops break 1,000 plays and I always make sure they are good to go. It's just the process, man, no sense in being bitter about it. Just be grateful that you have the opportunity to create music and share it with people, there's people out there that would kill for the opportunity :)

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads