OFFERING FREE CUSTOM ACAPELLA

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 797224
    3v3sound : Thu 2nd Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi everyone! Really hope I've come to the right category.

Due to #stayinghome and all emotions that come with COVID-19, I hope to spread a little love here.

Therefore I would love to offer FREE acapella's for all looperman members. Simply request by sharing a few (max 4) sentences you would like me to record. I will upload the link to your file here.

Looking forward to start recording!

2. 2242411
    FLEXwav : Fri 3rd Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hey !
    Do you record full acapella or just sentences ?
    Just to be sure ':D

3. 2960542
    xxxC : Fri 3rd Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

yes would really love that :D can we have your instagram or soundcloud to DM you please?

4. 3890880
    bluelightpacific : Sat 4th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hello, I know you said 4 sentences, but if you have time I have a complete song that needs a good female vocalist. I just uploaded it to my Looperman profile, and the lyrics I've written are in the "lyrics" section, lol. I'm new here so not totally sure I did it right.
    Anyway, stay safe and sane out there! :)

5. 797224
    3v3sound : Sat 4th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

@FLEXwav - 4 sentences is a good start and easier for me to complete in a day. If you don't mind waiting and have a song that need vocals, please let me know & send me a DM.

@xxC - sure, my soundcloud is 3v3sound or you can just DM me through looperman. I have received lots of messages due to this thread so my response might take a little while :)

@bluelightpacific - will DM you asap, thanks!

6. 1202446
    Eighteen : Thu 9th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi there,

I was looking for a female singer and found this post.

Please take a look at my request at this link:

looperman.com/acapellas/detail/14593/requesting-female-vocalist-for-youll-be-alive-120bpm-electronic-acapella/

Best regards,

Eighteen

P.S. I find it that you have a very nice voice :)

7. 797224
    3v3sound : Sun 12th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Thanks Eigtheen! Listened to your track (great job btw!) though the vocal range doesn't really match mine :/

@anybody who reads this: I received way (waaay) more acapella requests than I expected and working hard to get back to all of you. Thank you all!! If you dropped me a message or contacted me through soundcloud; please bear with me :)

8. 3115488
    SMOKLEY : Sun 12th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

ya i wanna se what you got

9. 2872962
    iconoclastism : Tue 14th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Hi, I love your voice. It has so much depth, intonation and emotion.

I made a quick track out of your recent contribution made for Bmmbpm.
    Link here: https://soundcloud.com/frank-sze-wei-peng/today-will-never-come-again-featuring-3v3sound.

I was wondering if you can do another one that's in the similar style? I would love to do another one with the same style in major chord and perhaps a minor chord for chorus. With swirly Rhodes keyboards and tight bass. Intro-Verse-Chorus-Outro.

I hope I am not too demanding. I would settle for anything from you.

Thanks in advance.

10. 797224
    3v3sound : Thu 16th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

heard it & loved it, thanks so much.

Big thanks to everyone reading this thread and requesting vocals! I will leave this offer open for one more week (until April 24th), so let me know which sentences you would like me to record and I will upload (or privately email you) the acapella.

11. 2958987
    BlueAttack2 : Tue 21st Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

Looking for some female vocals i found this thread. i made a trance track you find here: https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/214569
    I think your beautiful voice will add the finishing touch to the track.

Grtz en thanks

12. 797224
    3v3sound : Tue 28th Apr 2020 : 1 month ago

*** OFFER CLOSED ***

thank you to everyone who responded here, reached out through direct messages or commented on my acapella/tracks. Within the following weeks I will try and respond to every request. It makes me so happy to see how positive and passionate this community is, music definitely makes the world a better place.

Stay safe, be healthy & feel loved everyone.

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads