Posted in : Forum : Audio Software Chat
Discuss all things related to audio software such as Acid, Cubase, Reason, GarageBand, Wavelab, Soundforge, Fruity Loops, Traktor, Ableton Live etc
Ive been having a problem in wich FLstudio20 (win10 64bit) just closes/disappears as soon as i switch my driver to asio4all.
I have to do so because of another problem i have with the other sounddrivers (everytime theres bass everything else gets silent and when theres no bass everything is way to loud).
Does anyone have a solution to this problem, maybe u can help me.
Ive already tried:
-Switching in an empty project (wich worked once)
Thanks for everyone trying to help
1) Close FL Studio. And keep it close for now.
2) Right click once on the speaker icon on the lower right part of the taskbar system tray.
3) Make sure "Spatial Sound" is set to OFF.
4) Right click once again on the speaker icon on the lower right part of the taskbar system tray.
5) Click on "Open Sound Setting." If any error messages are present run the Troubleshooting option.
6) Follow the guide and all recommended instructions.
7) While still inside the Windows Sound settings make sure your preferred audio is selected for input and output.
8) While still inside the Windows Sound settings scroll down the right side panel with your mouse.
9) Locate the section titled Related Settings and select: Sound Control Panel link.
10) When that opens, make sure you see the playback tab.
11) In the playback Right click on the correct audio device and set it as the default audio playback device.
12) Do the same on the Recording tab.
13) On the Sounds tab change the Sound Scheme to: No Sounds.
14) Communication tab change to: Do Nothing.
15) Click OK. And Close the Sound Settings.
16) Restart the computer. (This is to save settings and to update system Registry)
17) Login, open FL and set it to the same default audio device as you did for the Windows Audio.
18) Set ASIO to 44.1 hz, 16-bit audio, and 256 samples but try not to go higher than 512 samples.
Now resume what you were trying to do. This what I did to resolve my ASIO issues.
! You need to Log In or Register to post here.
Copyright © 2020
Looper Time : 2020-06-01 08:33:21 | Version l-3110