Looking To Do Some Country Music For A Change

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 482418
    Cinas : Wed 11th Mar 2020 : 3 weeks ago

It's been a while, sometimes life get's a little crazy and takes you away from yourself and your passions. But I'm back, I think I'm ready, I'm writing again. But it's all coming out country. Any of y'all heathens experimenting in the same realm right now?

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 11th Mar 2020 : 3 weeks ago

Cinas! Wow, it has been a long time since we seen you here. You use to post some really great acapellas a long while back. What kind of country singer are you now? Pop-Country (Taylor Swift), Country Rock (Trisha Yearwood, Carrie Underwood), Traditional Country (Reba McIntyre, Dottie West, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, Tammy Wynette, or Ms. Dolly.) I have some country loops in my profile you practice with.

C'mon, embrace your inner country Cinas, there is nothing wrong with that. Good Luck!

3. 482418
    Cinas : Tue 24th Mar 2020 : 1 week ago

JOE!

4. 482418
    Cinas : Tue 24th Mar 2020 : 1 week ago

So funny you should say that! I've been messing around with some of your loops for a minute now. If I can ever get it all put together I'll post it up for ya!

5. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 26th Mar 2020 : 1 week ago

It is always good when someone remembers you. That means you left an impact on them. Many of the folks of your era here are pretty much gone. I am thinking of leaving, well, okay, lol!

I got some pretty good country loops. And some earlier ones long before the trap-country flash in the pan thing came and gone.

Let me know if you need anything Cinas. Sometimes, longtime members here will say, I am back! And others might say, now who are you? Just do Cinas, and forget about it! You are new again. Embrace your inner-country Cinas, I did. lol!

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/114265

https://www.looperman.com/loops?page=1&mid=JoeFunktastic&gid=44&order=date&dir=d

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.