Tips On Making Drum Beats With Drum Pads

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1427796
    ChaseMercata : Fri 28th Feb 2020 : 1 month ago

Hello community, was wondering if you guys know any tutorials or videos or any other medium of information that can help me begin to make beats with my Drum Pad( i own a Korg NanoPad)? I think the proper name is called finger drumming. I want to start getting back into making beats but i have little experience and wanted to know if you guys have any tips.

2. 2068239
    Jalnsvrs : Fri 28th Feb 2020 : 1 month ago

Just because no one has responded, I'll say I have little to no idea. I played in percussion in HS marching and concert band, though. I will say that with drum pad beats, usually, they're simple, basic, and plain. I could be wrong. Just everytime we used the synthetic drum pad when I played keys for my church band, It was usually basic 8th notes on the high-hat and quarter notes for the snare. The bass drum usually followed not too far behind in the simplicity factor; however, it was open for customization. https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/212418
    This track I just posted would have what I would consider a drumpad beat. Again, I could be incredibly wrong about every single aspect of this, but I figured you deserved some sort of response.

3. 1427796
    ChaseMercata : Tue 3rd Mar 2020 : 1 month ago

Jalnsvrs, Thank you for your response! I really appreciate it, i'll take your advice into consideration.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.