Producers Looking For A MELODIC SINGER

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 2864463
    PlagueMD : Wed 26th Feb 2020 : 1 month ago

A friend and I have been working on a track for a few months and we need a singer who can do a Dylan Matthew, RUNN, Kerli type of singing for a future bass slash melodic dubstep song. We do not have any lyrics or vocal melodies written, but we are more than happy to help with ideas.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF...
    -You are a rapper. We don't want a rapper on this track, do not ask to be on it.
    -Your singing style is not what we are looking for. For reference, listen to some Seven Lions, SLANDER, or Said The Sky tracks.
    -You are not comfortable with your vocals being put on iTunes, Spotify, or other streaming services. You will get a cut of profit from the streams.
    -Your mic or recording quality is questionable. We would like at least semi-professional sounding vocals.

If you are interested, please message me on Discord at Endego tag 8578, or through the email on my Looperman profile, though I'll respond quicker through Discord, and I'll send the current instrumental bounce, and a reference for where vocals would preferably be placed in the track.

2. 3391408
Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.