There Should Be An Option To Favorite Loops And Acapellas

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2847613
    MugsyBeats : Sat 4th Jan 2020 : 2 years ago

Hi everyone, so I've been using Looperman for a little over a year now and throughout my time on here I've only had one "problem" when it came to finding loops and it's that there's no way to save/favorite loops so that you can go back and download them later. I find that a lot of the time I'll find multiple loops I like but only use one because I dont't want to download all of them, use a few and not be able to get to the rest, then losing them because I completely forget next time I'm on my computer.

I think that like a lot of other websites, adding a Like or Favorite feature and giving users a tab like "My Favorites" so that they can go back and look through loops they wanted to use or listen to again will help a ton when it comes to finding loops. I also think that it'd help support users that post those loops to get feedback on their loops since most people don't want to take the time to comment and instead would rather a faster option such as a like button to show support. It would also help when searching for loops because you could search by "Most Liked this Month" instead of just most played because more likes would mean more people actually enjoyed it instead of just playing the loop.

I think this would be a simple yet VERY effective feature for Looperman and I hope you guys and the moderators of the site agree!

2. 2298815
    akabedhead : Sat 4th Jan 2020 : 2 years ago

I think a quick fix for now would be to comment on the loop that you liked it
    There are a couple of people i love (loops+acapellas) and i keep going back too, a follower system with a feed would be cool.

3. 494061
    WatchWoods : Thu 25th Jun 2020 : 2 years ago

I would love a simple way to like/or favorite a track or loop, mark it to come back to later if need be

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.