This Song Is For Those Who Lost Family Relatives

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 19th Nov 2019 : 2 weeks ago

So yeah, my brother died recently and he lost his battle with Cancer. I actually won and survived my battle with Cancer, thanks be to God for that.

But man, the void that occurs when someone is gone takes a bit of getting use to. But can you really ever get use to that void? People use photos, stories, and sometimes music to remember a loved one. I am reminded of the Inner City Blues or the Makes Me Wanna Holler song that Marvin Gaye sung in his prime.

So I am rededicating this song for those who lost relatives or loved ones due to Opioids, Automobile accidents, drugs, crime, violence, fire, drowning, illnesses, falls, disappearances, or any other tragedy I may have missed.

My brother loved music. He played the guitar, was an on air radio personality, and was a concert promoter. So Music seems fitting for him. I will miss him.

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/209357

2. 1041668
    wikkid : Tue 19th Nov 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Hi Joe,

My condolences to you. Lost my mom to cancer and the whole family is still devastated.

Sounds like talent runs in your family. My big sis is now fighting for her life, as her cancer is no longer in remission. I learned a lot about living and dying from the way my parents handled it, so I'm trying to pass down to the next generation not to take the time we have together for granted, and to be loving and kind to one another.

I wish you and yours all the best.

3. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 21st Nov 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Hi Wikkid, sorry about your loss. Losing ones mother is probably the biggest hurt in a lifetime that anyone could ever endure. And you are right about the devastation, because many people live in a constant daily spirit of being stunned over such an immeasurable and untimely loss. That is a time when families pull together and work together towards one common goal in found memory of your mom. Cancer runs high in my family, I beat mine because I was on top of it and did not give it a chance. But my high PSA levels were present in me at the time.

I will pray for your sister and your family. Stay well, Joe.

4. 630386

With said, I hereby officially end my loop contribution to this site for the obvious reason until further notice. I do not have the drive or motivation to make loops anymore. Besides, most of you guys want Lil Baby x Juice WRLD x DaBaby x 21 Savage x Offset x Gunna x Travis Scott loops. So no harm no foul because I don't do those kinds of loops anyway. What I have up will remain though.

5. 1041668
    wikkid : Thu 21st Nov 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Hi Joe,

Take care, and thanks for leaving up such a diverse and creative body of work.

Your catalogue of loops on here transcend genres imho. As I stated previously, for me, its about starting with a good foundation for a song. So there are a core group of Loopers that I tend to pull from, like yourself, while also checking out new uploads. For years artists (like you) have made this site what it is, which is a goldmine.

My goal continues to be to pair up lyrics and lead vocals that do justice to all the great music this site provides.

6. 630386

Thanks Wikkid, I will still be around, but far much less now. I am finding a lot of the early Looperman crew (musicians, singers, seasoned producers, and songwriters) on social media now.

As far as loop making goes, I always said to myself, that if I lost my loop making mojo I would stop making loops. Thank you Wikkid.

FYI: Although I have not uploaded as many loops as others may have done. Statistically right now, I am the second most all time downloaded loop producer currently on this site. Again I am not talking about the numbers I have uploaded, rather the numbers the community have downloaded from me. The only other person's loops that are more downloaded than mine by the Looperman community is Minor2Go.

Currently:
    1) Minor2Go - Downloaded 4,336,290 times
    2) Joe Funktastic - Downloaded 2,474,180 times
    3) Danke - Downloaded 2,026,131 times
    4) Sushilbawa - Downloaded 1,149,716 times
    5) Rasputin - Downloaded 1,052,621 times

Peace!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads