Rant About Using Loops

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2200025
    sh4mali : Mon 21st Oct 2019 : 1 month ago

alright man jokes aside, there's some shit ive been experiencing and some of my other friends on this platform as well. now we all know this a royalty free website, and when we use loops/samples of drums anything or whatever, i see some of the people who uploaded the loops emailing us saying "you cant use my loop without payment", nigga do you know what this website is. i mean i could give you credit if i want to but in the end im playing around with the loop using my own creative freedom, everyone using their different styles, off topic but let's get back to the main point.

i would'nt mind anyone using my loops and end up making money from it, all the power to them, cause i know how this website works. i upload loops on here for people to use however they please to, and i download loops from here so i can use them however i want to.

thank you for the loop but that does not mean i should pay you because looperman is not the website for it. you want to be paid? look for something else, otherwise, if you upload on here people can use the loop however they want to, and if they are generous enough they'd give you credit or exceed it giving you money. but dont come around here forcing us to pay money when you have no right to do so. so yeah

thank you welcome hello goodbye,

sh4mali

2. 3026108
    uzimayen : Mon 21st Oct 2019 : 1 month ago

Amen bro amen. LWFG WORLDWIDE

3. 1
    Looperman : Mon 21st Oct 2019 : 1 month ago

The simple answer here is should a user try and charge you for using an upload report it to admin and those users will no longer have access to upload

4. 2200025
    sh4mali : Sun 27th Oct 2019 : 1 month ago

okay looperman thanks big bro

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.